PDA

View Full Version : Less is best

seadove
03-30-2003, 11:40 PM
Ok, here goes.this is my experience with pheromones.

Before I ordered pheromones from Bruce I read a lot about it in this forum from so many users and I decided to order APC, NPA (as an add on) and TE.

Remembering that there was a lot of success recorded on that JB # 1, I prepared a sample, 7 drops of APC and 3 drops of NPA. Big mistake.Because the drop amount that comes out of the NPA container is larger than the dropper amount, you can actually see a \"big\" drop coming out of the bottle from the NPA, and a relatively small drop from the dropper that I was using.Everywhere I went I was what you call \"dis-complimented\" and many women pointed it out for me.That was quite embarressing really.

So I changed the drop amounts : 7 drops of APC(from a plastic dropper) and ONE big drop of NPA (straight from the bottle).The difference was substantial.People stopped complaining about the odour, I myself can feel a pleasant smell on me, and I was complimented once atleast by a female friend of mine whom I have no intention to start with.But it was a good start./ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

APC. as stand alone is quite a success for me.Any amount that I dab on me does not record any OD.Compliments keep coming in so I feel that this product, as a stand alone is quite good scent for me. I dab freely in all parts of my face and wrist without fearing unpleasant side effects.

Other experiments : NPA with colognes.2 cc Gavinchy with two drops pf NPA, no OD recorded but I dab on under my ears instead of splashing on freely.There was one compliment I got in a bar by the waitress but then I\'m not sure what that was (maybe a commercial welcome/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif).I will start experimenting with Joop Rococo soon (thanks Franki).

As with the Edge.This has a pissy smell and I was told at least once if I took a leak lately /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif.So this item too must be handled with care, that is the less you put on or mix with other products the better.I learned that women can smell anything/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif. the main point is to use potent products in real small portions, and increase a little bit as you go along.

However, as I will continue my experiments I can increase the potent dosages as I see it fit if I see I am not getting the correct and desired results.I realise that a minimum period of time must be allowed for my body odours to adjust to the usage of pheromones

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

TBiRD
03-31-2003, 05:40 AM
Good post + a healthy sensible attitude ! I\'m sure success is right around the corner /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
03-31-2003, 07:20 AM
>> Good post + a healthy sensible attitude ! <<

What do you expect from someone who has gotten advice from me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki

seadove
03-31-2003, 07:35 AM
That\'s correct.

I got private tuitioning from Franki.

Thanks Franki.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-31-2003, 07:40 AM
Since when does Ivan take advice from Franki? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

seadove
03-31-2003, 08:03 AM
Ever since Elana stranded him alone in the wilderness.

Your advices are best though

Elana
03-31-2003, 08:05 AM
WTF? /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

seadove
03-31-2003, 08:07 AM
ABCDEFG and LMAO

(or something)

TBiRD
03-31-2003, 10:06 AM
...well , as long as everybody is happy , I\'m perfectly fine /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

hmm Elana seems a little grumpy ...would choclate cake cheer u up ?

Yes ?

Well just go and buy some..+ get me some beer.

[lol no offense just neg-practice on virtual perfect 10\'s]

Elana
03-31-2003, 10:36 AM
<<hmm Elana seems a little grumpy ...would choclate cake cheer u up ?>>

Chocolate cake just may do the trick. Feed me some and see if I lighten up. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2003, 10:38 AM
Did someone say \"chocolate cake\"

TBiRD
03-31-2003, 01:15 PM
whoa ! Seize the incredible results.....Just mentioning \"choclate cake\" got the attnetion of 2 beautiful ladies.....damn ! screw pheros.. I\'ll put on a choclate-cake-necklace and cause some hav0c in the clubs.....just imagine all these fine women trying to bite me /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Actually I could create a site called : www.love-taste.com (\"http://www.love-taste.com\") feat. choclate cake necklaces ....then again I think it would be WAY to much competition for Bruce to handle so I\'ll be fair and stick with the pheros /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Oh btw...Do you know what I have planned for tommorrow Pinky ?

DrSmellThis
03-31-2003, 04:27 PM
That settles it. I\'m out to buy a chocolate cake to take trolling with me.

seadove
03-31-2003, 09:45 PM
Umm Helllllloooo?

Can we stick to the above mentioned subject?Like mixing potions for instance?

What mixes best with DOLCE & GABBANA a favourite after shave that I use, NPA or TE ?

And with what ratio? I feel like killing some birds here, lol/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2003, 12:15 PM
Well from my experience with my past girlfriends they tend to crave chocolate only when they are on there periods. Thats not what most of the forum members here are trying to attract. lol Well at least i hope not. but hey whatever floats your boat.

Elana
04-01-2003, 12:17 PM
You put some chocolate syrup on your chest or other area of your body any day of the month, and watch how quickly I lick it up. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2003, 12:20 PM
Q. \"What mixes best with DOLCE & GABBANA a favourite after shave that I use, NPA or TE ? \"

A. chocolate

Elana
04-01-2003, 12:22 PM
Q. \"I opened a package of SoE. How much of it should I use?\"

A. None. Apply chocolate to areas you want licked and sucked.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2003, 12:25 PM
Well Elana if you really want to as long as i get to return the favor, while we are on the subject, how do you feel about some sticky honey being slowly dripped all over you or would you prefer whipped cream being slowly licked off your breasts.

Elana
04-01-2003, 12:27 PM
Why can\'t I have both?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2003, 02:22 PM
Wow, I REALLY like the way your mine works. Its easy to become excited with a mind like yours.

PHP 87
04-01-2003, 06:55 PM
\"Wow, I REALLY like the way your mine works. Its easy to become excited with a mind like yours.\"

Another student of SS I see.

seadove
04-01-2003, 10:03 PM
OK

with so much help that I\'m getting here I went and did a mix of my own.I gambled and went for TE.

Half a bottle of DOLCE with 25 drops TE.I asked a female friend of mine to smell it and she said \"aggghh\".At that time I agreed with her.

This morning I opened the bottle and smelled it.That old sweet smell came back, and there was no odour as in yesterday\'s testing.What happened?The TE wore off or something?

And just to make sure I asked that same female friend to smell it and \"voila\" It was gooooood!!!.The only thing I\'m not sure of is if the pheros are still in the substance or if it has been evaporated?Any one has experience in this?

And No, Elana and FTR, I did not use any chocolates this time.