PDA

View Full Version : My A1 experience (or lack thereof.)

Tantalus747
03-30-2003, 04:55 PM
I was asked in a PM about my previous posts with A1. I\'ve been meaning to post a recent experience, but don\'t have much time. So here\'s an excerpt from my response about A1.

I never really noticed a benefit from A1... enough to know that it wasn\'t just in my head anyway. Just a few weeks ago, I was messing around w/ A1 again & spilled 1/3 to 1/2 of a bottle on my shirt. I didn\'t want to risk an OD that night, so put the shirt in a sealed plastic bag & wore it the next day. A couple of women that day seemed a little more prone to getting close but that likely is concidence. Even if it wasn\'t, that\'s with about $30 worth of A1 on. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'ve never had the chance to test A1 on menstrating women, that\'s supposed to be one of the better uses for it.

By far, my best luck with mones has been using a moderate to high dose of SOE (about 10-12\") with 3-4 dabs TE. (I\'ve found more TE better for attracting women who arn\'t real close, but leads to ODs in cars.)

filterfactory
03-31-2003, 02:47 AM
Hi,

I\'ve been experimenting with A1 and NPA lately and found that on its own A1 doesn\'t seem to do alot besides calm me down and but use it with NPA and it seems to enhance the NPA somehow, its better than NPA on its own anyway. And throw AE in there and I think that i might have somethin real good goin on. I usually use two medium drops of A1 then one drop NPA and one dab of AE and that seems to work best for me so far, although i\'m just beginning to experiment. I\'ve also got WAGG and i\'m going to throw it into the mix. Anyway thats just my two cents on A1, personally I think it is one that I would always use in a mix.

DrSmellThis
03-31-2003, 04:26 AM
A half bottle. umm hmm.

frenchie
03-31-2003, 07:26 AM
I have tried WAGG+PIw (2-3 dabs+1 drop) and it had good results on girls, some I didn\'t know, and one I already know (I\'m after her, and she got really very familiar with me).
PIw alone never worked well for me.
I intend to use WAGG as a basis, and try some other products in a mix (PIw, NPAw, TEw, even A1), one by one, and see what works best. But so far WAGG+PIw is 100% good.

Tantalus747
03-31-2003, 03:28 PM
I might try what\'s left with some none then. I\'ve not used NPA, but based on my experience TE alone is much better than A1 alone. (Though what I almost always use now is SOE + TE.)

Tantalus747
03-31-2003, 03:32 PM
\"A half bottle. umm hmm.\"

Is this just a comment on the amount or do you not believe it for some reason?

I\'m sure no one\'s going to be using A1 like this on purpose, but I thought I\'d share what happened in case anyone would be interested.

DrSmellThis
03-31-2003, 04:05 PM
First, I was blown away by the sheer amount, and the effect it might have on the wearer\'s mental state. Then it occured to me that people are using A1 without having a sense about what it does or how to use it; and probably using it innapropriately; and then making judgements about its effectiveness. A1 by itself is not an aphrodisiac or sexual compellant, as far as we know. It combines well with other things, and there has been a lot written on all of it in the forums over the past 9 months.

Tantalus747
03-31-2003, 04:39 PM
I didn\'t notice any effect at all on my mental state.

I\'m sure this was indeed an innapropriate use. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'ve started to think SOE + TE might be my ideal personal combo. When the spill happened, I had just started experimenting to see if adding a little A1 might improve it. Any thoughts on this or amounts?

Thankfully, at this point, I don\'t need it to help with menstrating women. It\'s been months since I had a real relationship (vs. random dates) & even then, she didn\'t have periods thanks to the birth control shot.

Watcher
03-31-2003, 07:44 PM
That covers Arone Anone ANol a1 and WAGG get some PCC or the AE/EW special and you will have like me a 6 pheromone mix. This is what ive been using latley.

10% Anone
40% Anol
10% Arone
10% a1
20% WAGG
10% Diluted EW (400:1)

ANd i tell u been laid 3 times in just over a week and really have been having a real increased interaction rate with women lots of touching they just cant get enough. ALthough some women seem to get a bit aggressive (Arone perhaps of the ANone) not sure, but i did get the chem set so it worked out a little more expensive to get the raw ingredients.