PDA

View Full Version : what should the plan be

manchorito
03-30-2003, 12:00 PM
Okay, here\'s the deal. I bought a bottle of SOE and a bottle of TE. My colognes are Cool Water, Lucky You, and Domain. I just bought some brand new Nike Shox, and some new clothes. I am in high school, male. What do you think I should use for my first day with pheromones, what would you suggest to add to those mones out of my colognes. Thanks

Phantom
03-30-2003, 02:04 PM
You should apply 3 dabs of TE on neck and 2 dabs of TE under arm pits. To apply the SOE appropriately get a ruler and measure 6\" on your arm, then using the ruler as a guide rollon 3 inches on each side of neck. I broke a 1\' ruler in 4 peices just that purpose, it makes it much easier to get the exact dosage right. I don\'t know about the colognes, try sniffing them out to find which one smells more like SOE.

Then take one and carry in your bookbag so when the cover scent of SOE fades you\'ll have back up to cover the mone\'s. (you\'ll have better results if you spray the colognes right ontop of were you put the SOE and TE just to get the pheromones airated again)

franki
03-30-2003, 02:11 PM
If I might add my 2 cents. You should be careful with the TE-dose, but the use of SOE is really not rocket science. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif No need to make it to difficult for oneself with that one.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-30-2003, 02:29 PM
\"but the use of SOE is really not rocket science\"
--------------------
Gotta be exact, GOTTA BE EXACT!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
03-30-2003, 02:33 PM
>> Gotta be exact, GOTTA BE EXACT!!!!!! <<

Are you of german descent? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Phantom
03-30-2003, 02:35 PM
lol, no. High testosterone maybe /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif?