PDA

View Full Version : Pretty funny, kind of a hit story

bivonic
03-30-2003, 11:12 AM
I posted back around Valentine\'s day about this girl who was boobing me to death & gave me a big time DIHL it led to me asking her how she was feeling, no response & then I say to her you must be feeling really good and all I got was a bigger smile & more dilation & then we grinded right there for a few chance seconds & then she came out of the trance & boobed with more frequency & aggression before, while she was on a date with a guy I know from the bar, he\'s sort of a friend but I only see him out at the pubs. This went on for a little bit until my buddy started staring so I had to point out to her he\'s my bud & you shouldn\'t be flirting with me....(that was a month & a half ago)

Well he took her out last night to meet his parents! It was his birthday at midnight. I didn\'t even recognize her. We\'re all hanging out after his folks leave & then it clicks that it was her (because she was incessantly going on about the Yankees). I tell her, hey I remember you. And she\'s like yeah I thought it was wierd how you said hi to \"Harry\" & not to me when you came in. I told her I didn\'t recognize her. I could kind of tell that she didn\'t really remember me from that night, so I tell her do you remember where you know me from? And she\'s like yeah just from around, you know you\'re one of Harry\'s friends. And I tell her nope. And she\'s looking at me confused. I tell her do you remember Valentine\'s Day (Harry is standing 3 feet away observing this conversation). She suddenly gets REALLY RED, puts her left hand up to face and has to turn her body away from us because she is so frikkin embarrassed, it was classic. Then she tries to compose herself & she turns back to us with this glazed smile on her face & she\'s nodding her head, she still cannot talk. So I help her out & tell her Yankees Suck! haheh, that enabled her speech abilities, and of course she attaches herself to me as we get into another deep discussion about baseball & she starts using kino on me & again my buddy Harry is checking us out across from the pool room & AGAIN I have to say \"Lula (I actually do not remember her name), you are doing it again, can you do me a favor & hang out with Harry?\" She\'s all confused & I explain to her how I think everyone has a center, like money centered, work centered, pleasure centered...and I tell her \"my center is friends & as attractive as I find you, my friends come first\" & then I walked away. She was stupified & I just left her standing there, she was trying to catch a glimpse of me for the rest of the night until I eventually split. Fun-fun.