PDA

View Full Version : newbie just received his first shipment

brazil9
03-29-2003, 07:52 PM
hey this forum convinced me that this place is legit so i just received my first shipment of SOE and NPA. I have Platinum Egoiste, a musky cologne and i just bought a new cologne, Lacoste which is a more refreshing one.
I\'m 20, 5-7, 170, athletic, and recently got out of a long relationship so just looking to get back in the game so i\'m mainly looking for a social/chatty mixture with maybe a sexual one for special occasions /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.
So what are my options? Is SOE not supposed to be mixed with other colognes? and if it is, only with musky ones? Can NPA be added to any cologne? Suggestions for mixtures combining any of my beginning/basic ingredients very much appreciated.
Thanks

bundyburger
03-29-2003, 08:06 PM
SoEs a great social product for getting chatty, friendliness etc.
All my DIHLs have been in combination with SoE too. (usually in combination with PI/m, though last weekend it was with an 8 hour old AE application)

I\'d suggest trying it by itself to get a feel for the results.
If your keen maybe the tiniest amount of NPA (little pinky finger tips worth) behind the ears.

CptKipling
03-30-2003, 04:57 AM
I think you have bought yourself a good combo. If you find that you already seem to \"dazzle\" the ladies, try DDlite. If you find that you lack a bit of confidence and need women to be more \"into you\", then go with plain \'ole DD#1.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

jose
03-30-2003, 06:39 AM
Try SOE by itself, it has a good scent and is not meant to be mixed with Cologne. Good conversation starter if you ask for a lady\'s opinion on how she likes the scent on you. NPA is for mixing with Cologne but there are other people that will help you on that here.