PDA

View Full Version : When will AE be back in stock?

qrius
03-29-2003, 05:48 AM
this is awful! i\'ve finally managed to save enough money for a bottle of AE, and when i\'m gonna order the damn thing i see that its sold out! oh my god, i can go for a while without useing the money, but since i\'m broke besides the AE reserved cash i can\'t guarantee that i won\'t spend it on something else...

WHEN IS AE BACK IN STOCK?! please, make it quick... cant...wait....much....longer, need....AE!

Bruce
03-29-2003, 06:50 AM
It was sent overnight Fed Ex to us on Friday, so barring something very strange we will have it ready to ship on Monday. I am thinking about puting it back online this morning. It should be ready to ship on Monday.
Bruce

ShyGuy
03-30-2003, 09:14 AM
Does this mean the old scent AE won\'t be available anymore? I really like the scent of the old AE, it\'s really faint and easy to mix with other products. Haven\'t tried the new one, but if smells like APC it can\'t be too good.

druid
03-30-2003, 09:09 PM
ARRGGGHHHHH!!

I hope there is some old scent left. I have only about 25% left in my bottle.

SonnyBlack
03-31-2003, 11:16 AM
thats soo true...I really dont like the new AE/m as I find the smell too strong and I cant mix it...overall the old AE/m is the one that works for me..please dont take it off the shelf Bruce!!!!!!

CptKipling
03-31-2003, 11:19 AM
Or an unscented version, pleeeeeease!