PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Run Through, what to use?

aunnyboy
03-29-2003, 03:24 AM
Well, I\'ve been using the Newbie TE set for the past month and it has been working fine I think. Minor hits all here and there, and I was wondering that maybe I should order something else for even better results. I am 18, M, Pretty much built up and good looking. So, I was wondering if AE be a good choice for that sexual kind of reaction from gals at school? If so, should I use alone or mix it up with TE?

Phantom
03-29-2003, 04:58 AM
At your age something like SOE gets hits on it\'s own with the younger gals. Using it with TE would make the perfect mix (DDLITE)

Watcher
03-29-2003, 12:00 PM
If you want the most powerful - perfect 10 for men.
twice as strong as AE

aunnyboy
03-29-2003, 06:53 PM
Hmm... I\'d probably give Perfect 10 a try at a later stage. I\'ve heard about AE being one of the best, so wanted to try it first.

Funlover
03-29-2003, 08:09 PM
I\'ve had VERY good results with AE. Old & new scent. But I like the smell of the new AE a lot better.

Funlover

Shibby
03-30-2003, 01:19 AM
Im in the EXACT same position as aunnyboy. Im 18 male, good looking, body builder (although not exactly ripped) have about 15 percent body fat. I currently have PI/m, SOE, WAGG, NPA. Which would be the best to use or combine for sexual hits at school. And for my prom date

aunnyboy
03-30-2003, 02:08 AM
what has worked for you best so far shibby? just wondering...

I am not sure if SOE is what I want... The 2 sample packets that I got, I used one of them and really didn\'t get anything from the gals... maybe it was just an off day or something but didn\'t work, I still have the 2nd one to use for someday. I was just kinda going towards AE since it seems to be popular. So was wondering if AE would be a good choice for a 18 year old or should I order the SOE bottle and give it a try?

Phantom
03-30-2003, 05:54 AM
how much of the SOE gel pack did you use?

Shibby
03-30-2003, 08:53 PM
i got a hit the other day at the mall (my first hit) i was wearing Pi/m, WAGG, and NPA, i didnt have on SOE

DrSmellThis
03-31-2003, 04:55 AM
How much of each?!

TBiRD
03-31-2003, 05:20 AM
To aunnyboy and shibby:

Either use 3 or 4 drops of AE standalone or 2-3 drops AE with some SOE (to raise friendliness) or TE 2/4/ 6 dabs with some Soe (wich is ddlite and very good for sexual vibes) or try AE 2-3 drops with 2-4 dabs TE to have another sexual mix...

I myself have always used 3-4 drops AE as my standard weapon for clubbing (the last 2 month) and had very good results (countless/hitshitshits/dihl/numbers/ even got laid few times, could be more though , well I\'m working on it)

Lately I tried spicing AE with some TE and had even better results , as I posted yesterday in some other thread...(a girl was so crazy about me 2 a point where it was scary - she made it SO EASY , and showed very clearly that she is attracted to me)

So basically , anything that isn\'t OD and has -none -rone -nol + TE\'s/NPA\'s 2 secret ingredients is a very good choice

Other mixes people try are more or less the same... like 6 SOE:3 NPA:1 PI 1 = soe gives u pure -none and -nol PI gives u lotsa quality -none and the Edge is -none + the secrets....

so instead of PI + Soe u can use just AE if u have it but basically SoE + TE should do the trick cos it already covers everything the PI drop (from above) is just meant to spice things up even more , because its presence in the mix may invoke different feelings in the target than TE\'s -none or AE\'s -none. Hehe lotsa mumbojumbo for the n00bs , but try some of the mixes U will not be dissapointed ! OH and keep experimenting... I said like 2 month ago , I would never want anything else than AE , and now I\'m very curious about TE\'s power... (hopefully the TE mini tester will last a bit till the big bottle arrives)

ENjoy!