PDA

View Full Version : IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Blackwidow_Woman
03-28-2003, 08:33 PM
Well you all been having fun around here while i was gone... hehehehehehe!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-28-2003, 09:09 PM
Welcome back BWW /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

...There\'s some Headache Tablets on the way in the post /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
03-30-2003, 07:37 AM
Thanks Bundy!!! Il be in and out for awhile.. Cassies surgery didnt go as good as we had hoped but shes hanging in there and going thru therapy to learn things all over now, like walking and using her eyes as she now sees double vision and her left side is semi paralized, but shes walking half a$$ and talking pretty good.. shes home now and she is also doing this new cemo drug thats in a pill form..They got 89% of what was on the side of her brain and the tumor thats on her brain stem they cant touch as that would kill her.. so im saying prayers and crossin fingers this new cemo pill will distroy the rest or stop it from growing.. So anyways the crazy woman will be around from time to time..Glad to be back.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-30-2003, 07:45 AM
Welcome Back!! I wish Cassie good fortunes, I was just watching one of those Coral Calcium infomercials. They mention how calcium has the ability to reverse, cure cancer and even grow a new brain!! what claims and what a coincidence, maybe you should try that if theres no other alternatives and it\'s only like $20 bucks anyways.

proteus
03-31-2003, 07:34 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter BWW !! I\'m amazed at your spirit - very inspiring indeed.