PDA

View Full Version : The Edge for women, Does it turn a woman on?

piggles
03-28-2003, 07:07 PM
I just used the The Edge Pheromone Spray for Women. I can\'t smell a thing! Or well smells like alcohol....but when I put it on I started getting weird feelings and breath catching, like you do when you are hot. Is this my imagination? Don\'t I have to mix it with the other stuff that came with it? (which I of course promptly lost) If this is happening will it turn woman on too? Not sure I\'m up for that!

Peace,
Piggles

**DONOTDELETE**
03-28-2003, 07:24 PM
That\'s unusual, not to be able to smell TE. Most of us think it smells very strong.

Yes, it\'s an automatic hit product - most of the women\'s products turn the women on. TE does it quick. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

The women who\'ve tried it mostly say that TE is good for sex.

xxxPantero
03-28-2003, 10:52 PM
okay, so then should ur SO wear male pheros or female pheros? if the purpose is to turn the woman on, what would be better then?

frenchie
03-29-2003, 12:10 AM
Agree with you, FTR, TEw smells strong but the bad smell doesn\'t last long. It does turn me on too, quicker than PIw.
Wish it could attract some cute ladies... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif maybe a mix with WAGG ?
Frenchie

EXIT63
03-29-2003, 05:12 AM
I don\'t know about TEw but I know TEm stinks to high heaven!

I don\'t get turned on by it, but it does make me angry. G@ddammit! (\"G@ddammit!\")

Enticing
03-29-2003, 07:22 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen... *s* I am also a new user of any \"mone\" product and used TEw at work Friday for the first time. I do think people were in general friendlier and one man in particular extremely flirtatious (more than usual).

Piggles I also thought the product smelled neutral to somewhat like rubbing alcohol when first applied. The second time I applied, I definitely noticed more of a \"BO\" smell but it seems to be easily disguised with a quality cologne. I also felt warm and a little \"spacey\", to be honest. Not horny necessarily, but warm and fuzzy \'round the edges. Sort of like I needed a good espresso to wake up.

I\'m very happy to be here and share ideas and stories with you. Have a great weekend, everyone. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Enticing

piggles
03-29-2003, 08:11 PM
Enticing!
Yep, that spacey feeling is what I was talking about! As well as a bit of heavy breathing. (that could be cuz I horny though, LOL!)
I am going to order some EW on Monday. I already asked Fulltiltredhead, but maybe someone here can answer the question, I was wondering about someone using \'mones\' and then edible lotions and such. Not mixing it, just it already being on the body then using edibles. (I make Kama Sutra items in my biz) I wonder if it would bother a person or have any effect?

Peace,
Piggles

CJ01
03-30-2003, 12:46 PM
TE/w is one product I cannot use myself. I may be the only product I can´t wear myself. It´s got a VERY bad effect on me when I wear it - so I don´t. It does anything but turn me on sexually. I have no idea if it would turn me on if someone else wore it though.

I´m not sure I understand your actual question. Are you asking if TE/w will get other women to respond to you?
In that case the answer is yes. Any phero product you use can cause responses from men and women, good or bad.

FTR and EXIT are right, TE really stinks. I still can´t get over the fact that Frenchie doesn´t think it´s that bad, maybe it´s just her body chemistry... I dunno.

I have a feeling that you might be of the 25% of people who can´t smell pheros, speak -none. How many phero products do you have that contain -none?

Phantom
03-30-2003, 02:07 PM
CJ01, how does the smell of TE/w compare to NPA/w, which ones worse /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif?

piggles
03-30-2003, 02:42 PM
Actually I got two bottles, and a atomizer. One I can smell from a mile away (phew) the other smells like nothing. Was I supposed to mix them? Maybe the one is just water and alcohol? No, I don\'t want to attract women, I admire other womens bodies, but I wouldn\'t know what to do with them, I barely know what to do with myself, LOL!

Peace,
Piggles

CJ01
04-01-2003, 01:43 PM
I only have the scented version of TE/w. Strangely enough I find that NPA is easier to cover up somehow. I don´t use either of them though. I hardly ever use NPA these days. I prefer AE, AFA, PCC PI/w and so on.

CJ01
04-01-2003, 01:45 PM
Which two products do you have exactly? TE/w and...?

piggles
04-02-2003, 05:32 PM
I also got the Vanilla Oil with Androstenol, boy it stinks! I also order a few days ago, Womens Primal & AE for women which included Copulin Essence.

Peace,
Piggles

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2003, 05:37 PM
The vanilla oil is vile. Try the lavender or rose.

Copulin Essence was renamed Essence of Woman, so we call it EW. Get ahold of one of us before you open it, promise?

bundyburger
04-02-2003, 07:23 PM
FTR - \"Get ahold of one of us before you open it, promise?\"

OBB!!! FTR! ...Spoil sport! Your ruining all the fun. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2003, 08:00 PM
What does OBB stand for?

bundyburger
04-02-2003, 10:17 PM
Sorry, nothing!... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Say it like it\'s spelt. It\'s a throw back to my little sister when she was really young. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"OBB! leave me ALONE! >:( MaaarrRRM!! Bundyburger won\'t leave me alone!... >:(\"

heh heh heh /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
04-03-2003, 02:39 AM
Your family calls you bundyburger??? That explains everything (just kidding) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
04-03-2003, 02:53 AM
It\'s a cute name Bundyburger, So eatable/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
04-03-2003, 03:47 AM
<<It\'s a cute name Bundyburger, So eatable>>

YUMMY!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
04-03-2003, 04:55 AM
You mean it´s one of those where you´d want to swallow right /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Elana
04-03-2003, 05:13 AM
That would be correct! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
04-03-2003, 05:33 AM
Why should you lovely women eat junk food?

Come to where the flavour is.

Come to seadove country.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

Elana
04-03-2003, 05:36 AM
Bundyburger is 100% pure Australian meat! That\'s no junk food. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
04-03-2003, 05:39 AM
How will we know about the `flavour´ when we haven´t even tasted it? Besides, it´s so healthy, so high in protein /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
04-03-2003, 05:39 AM
I thought you don\'t like to eat veal?

Elana
04-03-2003, 05:42 AM
HEY! He is 28...that\'s no baby /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

seadove
04-03-2003, 05:53 AM
Only 28 light years old?

Baby snatcher !

/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

bundyburger
04-03-2003, 05:51 PM
<<Your family calls you bundyburger??? That explains everything (just kidding) >>

Naaaahhh... What my family calls me certainly \'aint edible. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
04-08-2003, 02:26 PM
I hear alot of the TE/m smelling very badly, funny I have purposely overdosed on the stuff with TE/M I had one spray to my shirt and on my junior soldier. I never got a negative response from a girl yet. My TE bottle does have around 3.5 to 4 ml of EO combined with the 24 ml TE bottle.

Elana
05-24-2003, 01:28 PM
Sorry for bumping such an old post.

I have been using NPA/w for a while and never smelled the nasty smell. I just got my TE/w today and all I smell is the alcohol. When that fades away, I don\'t smell much of anything.

franki
05-24-2003, 01:38 PM
Does it make you horny, E?

Elana
05-24-2003, 01:40 PM
NPA/w drives me crazy. That\'s why I got the TE/w. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

franki
05-24-2003, 01:41 PM
Does the Edge have the same effect??

Elana
05-24-2003, 01:43 PM
I have people over, so I am not in that mind set. I\'ll let you know when I have some alone time. I only put a tiny bit on me to smell.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-24-2003, 02:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sorry for bumping such an old post.

I have been using NPA/w for a while and never smelled the nasty smell. I just got my TE/w today and all I smell is the alcohol. When that fades away, I don\'t smell much of anything.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Wow, that amazes me. It smells vile to me.

Enticing
05-24-2003, 03:22 PM

Like I have said before, at first I thought TE just smelled like alcohol, too, now I kind of get that magic marker scent along with it, and I can tell when the cover fragrance is fading, the TE smell is coming through. Same with NPA but it doesn\'t smell as chemically to me as TE does.

That being said, I got my new EW today and WHEW DOGGIE! I don\'t think I can even do one straight drop of that. Even at the present concentration, I think I\'m gonna do the cookbook/chemist thing. Now that is nasty smelling to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif But of course I am gonna try it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
05-25-2003, 03:43 AM
Enticing- The alcohol/magic marker smell is exactly what I smell too. I find both NPA and TE very easy to cover.

Elana
05-25-2003, 06:18 AM
Does it make you horny, E?

Very much! Even more than NPA, and I think it\'s because I used more.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Enticing- The alcohol/magic marker smell is exactly what I smell too. I find both NPA and TE very easy to cover.

Y\'all can\'t smell.

franki
05-25-2003, 01:01 PM
I begin to think: Why worry about this old gymsocks smell when only smell-sensitive redheads can smell it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 01:42 PM
i\'m an alien ...

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Then I must be too, cuz it seems impossible for me to cover TE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Maybe it\'s just blondes who can\'t smell it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 02:05 PM
Enticing\'s not blonde ...

Maybe it really is just a redhead thing. I think TE/w smells way worse than EW. I really did say three curse words fast the first time I sprayed it on me. It\'s taken me a real long time to figure out a way to wear it. To me, it stinks to high heaven and back. \"Magic marker smell\" or \"alcohol\" smell doesn\'t even begin to cover it, although there IS that ... there\'s monstrous funk in there besides ...

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 02:53 PM
Ok, I\'m smoking crack. I thought she was blonde.

I find the only way to \"cover\" it is to put it lower down, like on my torso, and cover it with lotion/perfume, etc. I can still smell it, but it\'s not up in everybody\'s face that way. And nobody else seems to be able to smell it. Most guys stand closer when I wear it, actually.
I guess I have to get used to it, but I don\'t wear it very often. The fact that it stinks TO ME makes me want to create distance between me and other people, and that\'s not the point of wearing it, now is it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 03:27 PM
Seriously, it could be a redhead thing. I have the same experience with it as you do even after finding a good cologne to blend it out with.

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 03:32 PM
You may be right. AEw has a sharp smell to me too, even though I kinda like the cover scent when I can smell it (can\'t usually get past that sharp smell). However, wore it a few times under a really strong mango/cocoa butter lotion a few times, and when I asked a few friends (blonde and brunette females) if it smelled \"off\", they said no, all they could smell was the mango. And I could really smell that -none/-rone smell. (I\'m not sure which one it is.)

Hmmmm.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 03:38 PM
Do you get slightly sick to your stomach if you wear it anywhere near your face?

I do with it AND with the Amarige I picked out to use it with. There is something alike in those two smells. They\'re sexy but they\'re also extremely off putting if even slightly od\'d.

But I am starting to think there\'s something in there we can smell that other people can\'t.

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Honestly, I don\'t wear it anywhere near my face, because I can\'t stand the smell. (Very unattractive to walk around with a scrunched up nose like you smell something horrible.) Close as I have gotten is my chest, and I smelled one dab the whole flippin\' day. Sprayed Angel straight over it, and could still smell it!

However, I do remember taking it out and sniffing it to see what exactly the smell reminds me of--it\'s not cat pee to me--and I remember I didn\'t feel too good for a while after. Can\'t remember if it was my stomach or not. I do remember a headache. That and I got irritable--probably sniffing so many times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 03:54 PM
It could be worth checking out, maybe.

DaVinciKittie
05-25-2003, 08:07 PM
FTR and SexyRedhead:

Next time I make an order I\'ll look into getting TE/w (that\'s the one you guys are talking about right?). A little experiment on this redhead theory...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 08:12 PM
Sounds like a plan. We could probably even spray some on a sheet of paper and mail it to ya. You\'d know when it arrived before you even got your mailbox open--in June in TX. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (Oops, please don\'t think I\'m coming on to you by winking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

Where\'s Goddess lately? Isn\'t she a redhead too? And doesn\'t she have some TEw?

Yoohooooooo! Goddess!

DaVinciKittie
05-25-2003, 08:16 PM
Yeah, those winks are killer. Screw the \'mones, maybe I should just start winking at guys. LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 08:24 PM
But wouldn\'t it be more fun to just wear the -mones and act all innocent as to why they\'re falling all over themselves for you suddenly? lol

However, if ya wanna go for the winking thing, make sure to use both eyes equally. Don\'t wanna build up all the winking muscles on one side of your face and have the other side saggy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(And again, for the record, no come on. Unlike most of the women on this forum, I\'m not bi. lol Just don\'t want you to get the wrong idea, cute as you are. And with that accent... Did I mention I just loooooove Texans? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 08:36 PM
SRH, what\'s up with you? You eat your Wheaties or what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 08:41 PM
Sorry. I took the weekend off and I\'m in the best mood the last couple days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-25-2003, 08:41 PM
ROFL! You\'re cracking me up tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I looooove Texans too, \'specially those big tall cowboys with their hats and boots and big*ss trucks. &lt;sigh&gt; Oh, let\'s not even talk about the ones who can pull off a decent 2-step... &lt;sighing blissfully now&gt; /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Goddess
05-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Hey everyone! I\'ve been on vacation...Las Vegas. What a great time! But to answer your question...Yeah - TE/w stinks to high heaven - in fact, I can smell stink with most of the stuff I get from Bruce and it ain\'t too pleasant. Plus, I get the raging headache with TE/w, EW, AE/w and now P10/w at full strength. But...boy howdy does that sh*t work!!!

And yeah, I can smell the stuff in the mailbox before I open the door. Poor postal workers - haha. And YES!!!!!!!! they make me unbelievably horny. Some of this stuff I have to NOT wear to work...makes things just a bit uncomfortable with me wanting to throw some of my patients on the floor and ravage them. In fact, about a month ago, one of my bosses friends came in to see him and we got talking about his tattoos. I grabbed his arm and yanked him into the break room, stripped him to the waist and started running my hands ALL over him. And OMG WHAT a body!!!!! this guy works out lifting weights and martial arts. My fingers were literally itching to finish disrobing him and show him some of my newly aquired skills (FTR\'s BJ technique). It was about all I could muster up to walk out of the break room and leave him alone. Man I wanted that man!! I always thought it kinda stupid when I read in books about someones \"fingers itching to\" do whatever. Believe me, it really does happen! That day I had on one drop PI/w divided behind each ear and a spray of Angel/EW (One small drop EW to an atomizer of Angel) Course...Like my boss said, I didn\'t see his friend fighting me too hard.

Anyway, it could be the redhead thing...all I know is I can smell male sweat in a lot of the stuff Bruce sells. But as I said in another post...I\'m really beginning to LIKE male sweat!!! hahah

Goddess

Enticing
05-27-2003, 06:09 PM
about a month ago, one of my bosses friends came in to see him and we got talking about his tattoos. I grabbed his arm and yanked him into the break room, stripped him to the waist and started running my hands ALL over him. And OMG WHAT a body!!!!!

Gee whiz! Is this the same one you were telling me you were crushing on?? LOL

Sounds like you definitely made progress there... ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2003, 06:45 PM
That settles it. It\'s a redhead thing.

Yo, JIM!

Maybe this is not significant to anyone else.

I think it\'s kinda interesting.

DaVinciKittie
05-27-2003, 10:24 PM
Ok, question about the redhead thing...

Do you guys think AE/w stinks (out of the bottle)? Got my package today, and I was expecting some seriously foul smelling sh!t. Well I opened the AE with eyes and nose crinkled in anticipation and it turned out that I actually thought it smelled pretty good. Like a man\'s cologne. I did notice after a while there was another scent under that, that smelled more like what I expected, but I\'m not sure if that was the AE or just something else in my environment. PCC smells pretty good too. Hmmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

upsidedown
05-27-2003, 10:29 PM
I\'ve never smelled the women\'s version of AE, but overall the Stone Labs stuff like AE is pretty clean smelling. You\'re not going to have anything near the kind of smell you get with NPA or TE.

DaVinciKittie
05-27-2003, 11:02 PM
Well, that\'s good to hear. As soon as I smelled it I thought, if the guys versions smells this good I\'d be all over that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
05-28-2003, 03:22 AM
DVK- Did you order the TE or NPA? You can still get the TE from the returned products page for cheap. We need another redheaded tester. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif So far us blondes don\'t seem to smell it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html\")

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 04:47 AM
I\'ve never smelled AE/w.

Crystabell
05-28-2003, 11:14 AM
I\'m no redhead, and I can smell this stuff. I have light brown hair by nature. Maby I just have a freekishy good sence of smell when it comes to none.Thats the only thing I can figure it must be. I have some others, and thay do not offend at all. But the two new ones I just got,both with a pheromone I have never used before,do smell. And that smell is not good.I guess if I were a redhead, it would smell good? That would be very cool. Oh well.

Lucky
05-28-2003, 11:45 AM
&lt;I got my new EW today and WHEW DOGGIE&gt;

I am literally rolling on the floor, laughing!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
05-28-2003, 12:18 PM
DVK:
Do you guys think AE/w stinks (out of the bottle)? Got my package today, and I was expecting some seriously foul smelling sh!t. Well I opened the AE with eyes and nose crinkled in anticipation and it turned out that I actually thought it smelled pretty good. Like a man\'s cologne. I did notice after a while there was another scent under that, that smelled more like what I expected, but I\'m not sure if that was the AE or just something else in my environment. PCC smells pretty good too. Hmmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

YES!!! That\'s exactly it! Actually a bit opposite with me. I like the way the AEw smells after it\'s been on a little while. It stinks coming out of the bottle. It does smell like a guy\'s cologne, and a few times when I put a drop on the back of my shirt collar, when a breeze came up and I could smell it, I\'d find myself looking around for the \'guy\'. lol Maybe it\'s because there\'s -rone and less -none in there than in TEw?

PCC also smells good to me, and PIw I can\'t smell at all.

Elana
05-28-2003, 12:19 PM
PCC smells good to everyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I can\'t smell PI/w except for a very faint musk smell.

Sexyredhead
05-28-2003, 12:25 PM
No, Crystabell. If you were a redhead (or at least one from this forum) you\'d think it stinks to high heaven!
Check a couple other recent threads, because I\'m not sure which it is, where we discuss it.
I have a hard time wearing it often, because I can smell it and think I stink and want to back away when people get close. That\'s a problem, because I notice guys stand closer than usual when I wear it and they don\'t seem to smell it.

DaVinciKittie
05-28-2003, 05:16 PM
Elana, I\'m an idiot. I was typing a reply to your message, asking where to find the returned product page, and it was right there. Duh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif How long after I fax the release form do I need to wait before I make an order?

DaVinciKittie
05-29-2003, 02:03 AM
OK ladies, I have some TE on order. When I get it I\'ll let you know what my contribution to this debate is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-29-2003, 02:56 AM
OK- Very cool. Now the mad scientists can soon begin the testing. I hope you can\'t smell a thing. Then we can be convinced that FTR and SRH and just a pair of redheaded mutants. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
05-29-2003, 04:12 AM
OK- Very cool. Now the mad scientists can soon begin the testing. I hope you can\'t smell a thing. Then we can be convinced that FTR and SRH and just a pair of redheaded mutants. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m already convinced /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2003, 04:44 AM
I was gonna say - when was there ever any doubt? ...

DaVinciKittie
06-02-2003, 04:57 PM
Okay. In the mail today, I got TE/w, PI/w, and APC. Here\'s the smell breakdown...

TE/w: I opened the bottle and sniffed straight into the opening, and it smells like Everclear alcohol to me. I sprayed some on (one spray) my wrist and I get a musty-playdoh like scent from it. I can\'t say I was repulsed, though. I can\'t really smell it unless I put my wrist right up to my nose, and then it\'s really not all that unpleasant. I definitely wouldn\'t be uncomfortable wearing it in a crowd.

PI/w: Straight from the bottle I can detect a very faint scent, but it doesn\'t stand out enough to classify. On my skin, I can\'t smell it at all.

APC: Smells like men\'s cologne to me, but definitely a different smell from AE/w.

I find it strange that I didn\'t think the TE smelled awful. Usually I pick up scents really well, and I tend to be sensitive to them, but not with this stuff. As to whether or not it turns me on, I\'ll have to give it a while to see about that one (since I just put it on). Well, so much for the redhead theory- or maybe I\'m just the oddball. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-02-2003, 06:32 PM
Ok, I\'ve had on the TE/w for ?(since I posted the last message), and I\'m definitely smelling it. I wouldn\'t say it\'s rank, but I *am* getting an overwhelming smell. I smell like musty old playdoh, and it\'s not pleasant. Blech! I\'m assuming it smelled worse to you other redheads?

Elana
06-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Thank you for proving my mutant theory correct. FTR and SRH are freaks X 100.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2003, 08:03 PM
You people can\'t smell, that\'s all.

You wouldn\'t say it was rank, DaVinciKittie?

Man oh man, I would. And then some! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Crystabell
06-02-2003, 10:11 PM
Again..I\'m not a redhead...and I hate the smell. BUT, as I thought it would...It works! Guys are far nicer to me..Thay flurt alot more,talk to me more,and stare with that kinda far off dopy look. I\'ll put up with the smell. It\'s under alot of other mones, as well as some cover cents. So, its not so bad. One guy friend said I kinda smelled like popery, and that it was a realy nice smell. Even after I pulled my wrist away..he smelled the air hoping to get another wiff of my lovly smell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enticing
06-03-2003, 02:19 AM
Um... popery? Is that peppery, or poopy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
06-03-2003, 07:12 AM
Maybe DVK is a rare mutant redhead since she DOESN\'T think TEw stinks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hmmmm....

Elana
06-03-2003, 09:09 AM
Actually, I was just talking to Enticing and DVK off the forum and we all came to the same conclusion. TE smells like a meadow of sunflowers on a rainy day, with orange trees growing near by a cinnamon bun factory. SRH and FTR are WAY off!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 10:04 AM
TE smells like a baboon\'s ass.

You women can\'t smell ...

Sexyredhead
06-03-2003, 10:50 AM
Actually, I was just talking to Enticing and DVK off the forum and we all came to the same conclusion. TE smells like a meadow of sunflowers on a rainy day, with orange trees growing near by a cinnamon bun factory. SRH and FTR are WAY off!

Ahhh, if only I could live in that dreamland you seem to be in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I\'m with FTR. It\'s stinks! However, having never smelled a baboon\'s ass, I\'m just gonna take her word for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif