PDA

View Full Version : Help pros, im going to club with a few girls!

RyanG
03-28-2003, 10:41 AM
Ok, in my chemical arsenal, i got AE(new scent), TE(unscented), SOE(gel and stick).

My experience has not revealed what would be best. some observations i have had is people avoiding me if i have too much none. if i have too much nol, i get male agressiveness (slight) towards me. I am 18, skinny, and going to a club where it will be hard to smell. I want to attract this girl ive been hanging out with for a while, i dont know if she likes me or not. i was thinking a little bit of them all, but i dont know.

i have had little observable results with pheromones overall, so im not sure what will work for me, im just looking for suggestions from people that might know what to do in this situation.

Thanks

TBiRD
03-28-2003, 12:44 PM
Hmm , I\'m about to go clubbing myself...cool coincidence !

Well my application is : 2 drops AE (pulse points) + 1 tiny dab Edge (eyebrows) + half a drop AE on each shoulder (clothing).... Has worked wonders for me ... Well this combination is kinda new because of the Edge dab ( I\'m just curious if I see any difference that I could relate to the Edge dab)

Hmm.... to suggest a few combinations with your arsenal :

Try AE standalone : 2 - 4 drops.
Soe Gel Standalone : 1/3 pack - 1/2 pack
The Edge standalone : Don\'t spray , DAB !!!! from one dab up to 3 - 6 (You have to experiment on this one to see what works best for u ! 1 spray is said to be 8 dabs - if u still wonna spray )

Mixes. Well u can always use AE as base , with 2 drops , then add 1/3 pack soe for extra friendliness or add a few Edge dabs for extra sexual vibe/signal...

Well these are just a few suggestions , others might have more to say....

I\'m off to the party-wonderland , wish me luck dude /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oh btw , If you put on a little too much of the pheros , try to stay away from crowded areas in clubs , cos guys around u might profit from your pheros....Best is , to sit in a place where a lot of women pass by ( not too crowded) lol and not the ladies toilet aaaaaaight /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

TBiRD
03-30-2003, 05:58 AM
Well, I just wanted to report back.

To make things short : Success all the way !!!! Those few TE dabs from my sampleTE REALLY made a difference.
I had very good results with AE standalone , but I enjoyed what TE did yesterday , so much more ! I had a girl , that I haven\'t seen for 4 years , remember me instantly as she saw me , + 15 mintes later we were kissing and having some serious mojo goin on between us....

Oh and this was just the best looking girl , I chose to be with. There were so many other quality hits from other girls (stares / dancing approaches / dihl / bumping into me)

Damn , thinking of it , I could have easily made a documentary movie about the infamous \"BuTT-Presentation\" , cos exactly that was happening nonstop , with the girl I met and the other girls on the dance floor....

Oh btw...this girl was smelling very \"good\"/\"horny\" - the kind of smell I would usually expect to find between her legs and not all over her....

Was this maybe her ovulating time ? (Anybody with similar experience) Don\'t know - anyways it was simply awsome - the whole evening.

Seems like there is more mojo in TE\'s secret ingredients than I thought , cos I know for sure AE + PI wasn\'t as outstanding as AE + TE.

I think I will get me a full TE or NPA bottle..
btw , could anyone point out the advantages of each (TE/NPA)

So far my understanding is : They have absolutely the same ingredients , but the NPA has no smell to it. TE is said to be stinkier. NPA = 5ml TE = 24ml , what application doses would u suggest with these 2 bottles ? TE has five times the content but NPA is higher concentrated so the applications shoulda vary alot . thx for help

Phantom
03-30-2003, 06:14 AM
\"They have absolutely the same ingredients , but the NPA has no smell to it.\"

NPA absolutely has a smell do it and in my experience is much stronger than TE.
-----------------------------------------

\"what application doses would u suggest with these 2 bottles ?\"

I would suggest 1 to 2 dabs of NPA or 4-6 dabs of TE with musky or woodsy cologne as cover.

---------------------------
\"btw , could anyone point out the advantages of each (TE/NPA)\"

TE will last alot longer than NPA if you just use 4-6 dabs on each application, it also has more flexibility on getting the right dosage.

franki
03-30-2003, 06:19 AM
Phantom, most people say the smell of TE is worse than that of NPA.

Phantom
03-30-2003, 06:21 AM
Not in my opinion /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif, when I take a good sniff out of that NPA bottle I get a sharp cat pee smell, in TE is not nearly as strong.

franki
03-30-2003, 06:30 AM
Not in my opinion either. To me, both smell neutral and not bad at all. Even the alcohol smell is nice compared to PX and Andro 4.2.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-30-2003, 06:32 AM
Yea thats true, but I sometimes smell a little of TE in Andro 4.2... kinda weird.

TBiRD
03-30-2003, 06:54 AM
yeah thx alot phantom - exactly the quick and informative answer I was looking for /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

So I will get my hands on TE , not NPA....

One last choice left : Get Edge for men 24ml (SANDALWOOD) $29.95 (regular price but sold out)

or simply get the beginner set , its only 24,95$ and also has the 24ml TE (regular scent) + a shitload of free goodies....

Any suggestions ? (lol actualy its pretty obvious from here...but its better to ask 10 times before doing somehting wrong)

Phantom
03-30-2003, 07:06 AM
Get the newbie pack for 5 bucks less, but just don\'t use the SPMO cause the smell is horrid. It also has 1 SOE gel pack which will let you try out DDlite.

TBiRD
03-30-2003, 07:31 AM
yeah , great minds think alike /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif !!!

Well seems like the set is the better choice....btw I already have PI + about 32 Soe gel packs + 5 bottles AE/new scent

So I think I will be more into mixing up some goofy $hit in the future.

Damn I really wonna try that 6 Soe 1 TE 1 PI mix (dunno what its called)

or more precise : half a drop PI on each eyebrow , 4 dabs TE on pulsepoints/neck , 1/3 Soe gel in hair = this will be something incredibly hit-producing......

I\'ll also test this AE # TE mix I used yesteday a little more..its really shaGGadalic baby yeah !

Phantom
03-30-2003, 07:37 AM
\"btw I already have PI + about 32 Soe gel packs + 5 bottles AE/new scent \"

sounds good /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Alquimista
04-01-2003, 09:05 PM
\"Oh btw , If you put on a little too much of the pheros , try to stay away from crowded areas in clubs , cos guys around u might profit from your pheros....\"

Hey TBird I have a kind of funny thing appening to me these days. I have a buddie that started to go out with three weeks ago. When I go out with him, I introduce to him some girls that I knew previously on my college. When I do that, all the girls stay with him! But when I go out alone, all the girls stay with me. Also I just came to this city 10 months ago and the guy 4 years ago, and he said to me that he never had so many luck with girls until he started to go out with me. He now call me is Angel!!
So do you belief that the guy is taking profits from my pheros or it is just coincidence??? It happened already three times in a row!!! I can not waste those girls, I am not an angel!!!

Watcher
04-02-2003, 12:41 AM
This is what we call the social circle hookup theory, wereby those around us hook up indirect from us pheromone wearers. Id use this guy for money and free drinks and company in return for youre presense.
Like if you have 2 friends one male and one female now after they hung around me for a while and i introduced them, now i was after her at the time and within 2 days of me making a move on her and having her move away for a few days, she hooked up with this other friend of mine. Pheromones are very hit and miss, just keep perservering and hook up with other guys to spread the risk. He is unconsciously taking the profits because he doesnt know about youre pheromone usage (dont tell him either) start going out with other guys and make this guy work for youre attention, spread youreself around it reduces the above mentioned events from happening.

bundyburger
04-02-2003, 01:26 AM
<<just keep perservering and hook up with other guys to spread the risk.>>

Thanks dude! Made me laugh. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

coolboy
04-02-2003, 06:17 AM
hey, i am veri interested in this social circle hookup theory. anyone got things to add on this? gd ways to prevent guys fr profiting fr my pheromones?

i dun really understand the spread the risk ard by going out wif other guys.

Phantom
04-02-2003, 06:25 AM
Well in my experience, when you apply the mones all over your body, instead of one spot the social circle hookup theory almost never occurs. what I do in example I squeeze a reasonable amount of body lotion in my hand then add 2-3 drops of AE then I smother the stuff all over my chest, neck face, arms...ect. It\'s weird but it works.

CptKipling
04-02-2003, 08:15 AM
If you act like the phero profile you are trying to portray then you will be fine. They will go for you first anyway.

ShyGuy
04-02-2003, 08:36 AM
This \"social circle hookup theory\" sounds like a nightmare for a shy guy.

Phantom
04-02-2003, 08:45 AM
Rogue Male is notorious for that in my experience, it got me so pissed of one day I bashed it against a brick wall.

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 10:04 AM
This \"social circle hookup theory\" is not theory - its reality !

It occurs when u apply too much (OD) on a phero product.
Its pretty simple to understand : You have to decide whats more important to you : RANGE (using normal/close to OD dosis) = attracting as many girls as possible even if they are a bit far away , thus risking to scare away the ones who are close to u + risking to let other guys profit of your pheros )
Or : PROXIMITY (using a minimalist approach with pheros , adding just a little bit [half a normal dosis] = the name already implies that u have to be very close to the girl , u have to initiate and walk up to a girl...u will not turn as many heads as with the range approach , but it would still work just as good if you are close to a girl. She will know for sure ,that its u and not the guy next to u who is sending of the sexual vibes (pheros).

I tried both approaches and my voice goes to the range approach : It may be individual for me but see what I mean :

I am 1,95m tall / good looking / very muscular....so simply because of my sheer size I stand out amongst other people in a club....I\'m usually taller than 99% of the other party people. So if I use a normal dosis , or a dosis close to OD it works good for me , cos when a girl turns her head she is focusing on me (well who else is that tall eh ? )
This could be totally different for a short guy , he would be more likely to not get noticed and let others profit of his pheros.

Ok I said a short guy \"would be more likely\" - guess what that isn\'t always the case.

What I\'m telling u next is a thing that I observed/experienced myself....specially in my beginner days with pheros.

I noticed that even if I was wearing a OD on pheros + sitting next to lots of other males (shoulder to shoulder) 80% of WOMEN that pass by , would still focus/gaze/turn their heads in my direction , focusing on my face ! Eventhough other goodlooking guys were sitting next to me (SITTING ! not standing , no height advantage for me)
Its struck me as being magic , its like THEY know who the wearer of those pheros is. Its like THEY SENSE the center/origin of the highest phero concentration around... sure those other guys got a few looks ..but very rarely in comparison to me !

So what I*m trying to say is..DON\'t worry to much about other people profiting...(sure it happens every now and then - but U ARE THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION , specially if u ACT on it - alpha behaviour)

Nowadays I use normal applications , like 4 drops AE standalone for clubbing....2-3 drops if I go over to a girl....
3 drops AE + 3-4 little TE dabs for clubbing half of that for a 1on1 date.... U have to be flexible and adopt phero usage to the given situations.

The more u apply , the more people will be enclosed in your phero shield....u will still be the one who profits most....but others might profit aswell.

If u feel lke u applied to much ...stay away from crowds (other males) and u should be fine....Aiiiiiiiiight ENJOY !

MadDoctor
04-02-2003, 12:15 PM
> Phantom, most people say the smell of TE is worse than that of NPA.

I think they smell almost exactly the same, but the NPA\'s stronger. I wonder if TE got a bad rep from people (foolishly) spraying it instead of dabbing?

franki
04-02-2003, 12:27 PM
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the TE (usually) gets spread out over a larger area??

Phantom
04-02-2003, 12:28 PM
Thats probably why so many newbie\'s OD on TE and wonder why it does\'nt work. When I was a newbie I sprayed 2 sprays on my chest and almost got beat up (Watcher\'s suggestion a long time ago).... They should just use 30ml bottles instead of the sprayer\'s since dabbing is more accurate and newbies are less prone to OD\'s.

Bottles like these....

http://ca.store.yahoo.com/cranberrylane/cobblubot.html (\"http://ca.store.yahoo.com/cranberrylane/cobblubot.html\")
--------------------------

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the TE (usually) gets spread out over a larger area??

thats true and TE has alot more smelly Alcohol than NPA.

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 02:09 PM
phantom , once I get the full bottle TE..it will be no problem to unscrew the spraying head and do the \"finger-on-top-of-opening-turnupsidedown = dab\" thing right ?

cos thats what my idea on TE usage is so far , whenever somebody says he used 4 dabs.
+ to be be able to do the same with the mini sampler I had to cut of its head lol....

+ one thing I just noticed.....this is for those who doubt that TE works..hehe.. Open the bottle or minisprayer..whatever , put your nose very close to the opening , and inhale 10 times deeply through your nose....

This will give you ATLEAST 15 minutes of crazy headache + blurry vision + You will know its not just fancy pants fragrance /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Aight ENJOY ! ...or take care...

Phantom
04-02-2003, 02:18 PM
\"phantom , once I get the full bottle TE..it will be no problem to unscrew the spraying head and do the \"finger-on-top-of-opening-turnupsidedown = dab\" thing right ?\"

yea it\'s pretty easy too do, but sometimes some of it spills from the sprayer head and tube onto your work space also it\'s much easier to carry around if you want to apply the stuff later on.

Watcher
04-02-2003, 02:41 PM
Thats why recently ive been talking about my natural spread of pheros all over, it prevents the social circle hookup theory.
That said the following mix totally removes the above mentioned effect.
10% ANone
40% ANol
10% Arone
20% WAGG
10% A1
10% EW (400:1 water dilution)

This is working great gunns for me at the moment and yes i have been using it for a week and a half now. So no accusations of putting it out there for the sake of it. I decided to shell out the $$$$ for it a few weeks back. The concentrations came to while looking back over all the mixes and what works and sitting down and doing the maths come up with this ideal mix that works wonders.

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 03:12 PM
\"but sometimes some of it spills from the sprayer head and tube onto your work space \"

I think this could be avoided , by simply cutting of the tube inside (so it doesnt soak up anything and deliver it to the opening) + glue the little opening of the sprayerhead. Nothing can leak...and even if you accidently push it , there is no tube to transport the ingredients....

Damn I cant wait to get the big ol bottle.......just ordered today...hope the sampler lasts atleast another week .)

Phantom
04-02-2003, 03:17 PM
\"I think this could be avoided , by simply cutting of the tube inside (so it doesnt soak up anything and deliver it to the opening) + glue the little opening of the sprayerhead. Nothing can leak...and even if you accidently push it , there is no tube to transport the ingredients.... \"

Great Idea!, i\'m doing that right now, but I think super glue will be better for the job to glue the opening than elmers glue.

Alquimista
04-04-2003, 03:55 PM
Hey TBIRD check it out this nasty idea: why can not us make the RANGE and the PROXIMITY work for us at the same time? It would increase our probability to have a hit!
For example, a have to shirts completely equal and there is a party going on. Before I go to the party, I put a regular dose of mones on one of the shirts and I OD mones on the other shirt. Before I left to party I wear the OD shirt and I take in a bag the other one. So, in the party, after I start to get some vibes from girls that are far away from me, before I approach them I go to the toillet and I change my shirt!
You see will be like \"work for Greeks and Trojans\"! I plan to try it within few months, because I want to first get rid of \"the social circle hook-up theory\".

bundyburger
04-04-2003, 04:54 PM
why can not us make the RANGE and the PROXIMITY work for us at the same time?

This was my thinking a while back, except with which mones I used where. i.e I went with A good dose of \"Lure\" (nol) on my tie. Then AE/m around my neck (behind ears kinda) and wrists. Then a smallish dose of NPA on my chest.

The idea being the scent of \"Lure\" would bring them closer. Being Nol the danger of ODing was lower. I figured for anyone getting in close enough to talk to me would get hit by AE/m. Then if they stayed there long enough they would pick up on the NPA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(btw, I\'m not 100% sure on my dosages and products here. It was a while ago, now.)

There are a lot of possibilities and I guess that\'s part of the experimentation.
Carrying around an extra shirt would be annoying after a while. lol ...but why not try it??

Alquimista
04-06-2003, 01:08 AM
So for you, which kind of Pheros (nol or none) is best for RANGE??

bundyburger
04-06-2003, 05:11 AM
This is not exactly an authoritive reply, but my thinking is, if I want to put a large amount of ANYTHING on it would have to be based on the \"friendlier\" pheromones like -Nol. I\'m not putting on a truck load of PI/m just so I can attract the hottie from the other side of the room. LOL I\'ll walk over to her instead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Watcher
04-06-2003, 11:15 AM
That is always a good approach go after them first before they come to you, at least you can choose who you sit next to and she cant really say no, if you are just in the background, women cant tell men where to sit or stand or whatever and she cops full pheromone impact, just dont OD.