PDA

View Full Version : WAGG again

Andy
03-28-2003, 08:50 AM
As some of you know I am quite sensitive to -nol. I get tired like hell everytime I OD on nol with a strong focus on my eyes (my eyes are giving me a feeling like I am tired like hell). Everytime I use WAGG with SOE (or something else giving a heavy -nol dose) I experience this extremely.

Might it be that WAGG is a -nol heavy product ?

cuddlebear
03-28-2003, 09:02 AM
From what I understand, WAGG does not contain NONE NOL or RONE, it is made with synthetic mones that are entirely new ... that\'s how I understand it... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Andy
03-30-2003, 03:40 AM
That\'s what I thought too, but in fact nobody here knows what really is in WAGG. But I thought about it, even with full nol content (5mg) it wouldn\'t be possible to cause such strong side-effects with 2 drops. It must be something that works quite like nol ... but much much stronger.

franki
03-30-2003, 04:58 AM
It would be interesting to find out about the OD-effects of WAGG. I have used it a couple of times in large doses, and I was not too happy with some of the results. I am sure it is not a product like -nol, that you can apply very liberally without OD-worries.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif