PDA

View Full Version : WOMEN'S MEDICATION

MOBLEYC57
03-26-2003, 03:37 PM
D A M I T O L: Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 hours.

St. M O M M A\'S W O R T: Plant extract that treats mom\'s depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to six hours.

E M P T Y N E S T R O G E N: Highly effective suppository that eliminates melancholy by enhancing the memory of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn\'t wait till they moved out.

P E P T O B I M B O: Liquid silicone for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases breast size, decreases intelligence, and improves flirting.

D U M E R O L: When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low I.Q. causing enjoyment of country western music.

F L I P I T O R: Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip! off other drivers.

M E N I C I L L I N: Potent antiboyotic for older women. Increases resistance to such lines as, \"You make me want to be a better person ... can we get naked now?\"

B U Y A G R A: Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency and duration of spending spree.

Extra Strength BUY-ONE-AL: When combined with Buyagra, can cause an indiscriminate buying frenzy so severe the victim may even come home with a Donnie Osmond CD or a book by Dr. Laura.

J A C K A S S P I R I N: Relieves headache caused by a man who can\'t remember your birthday, anniversary or phone number.

A N T I-T A L K S I D E N T: A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers.

S E X C E D R I N: More effective than Excedrin in treating the, \"Not now, dear, I have a headache,\" syndrome.

R A G A M E T: When administered to a husband, provides the same irritation as ragging on him all weekend, saving the wife the time and trouble of doing it herself.

HOPE YOUR DAY HAD YOU SMILING!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!!!

Blackwidow_Woman
03-30-2003, 07:42 AM
(D A M I T O L: Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 hours)

Hey can i have some of that to last me for few weeks!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!