PDA

View Full Version : The real Cuddlebear is back

cuddlebear
03-26-2003, 01:29 PM
OK, guys, now that the impostor is hopefully out of the picture, I have a question for the long time Chem Kit users. Do you consider 2 drops of straight Chem Kit Rone an OD? It seems that 1 drop works like a charm, but 2 doesn\'t. Of course that probably answers my question already, but I am curious about other people\'s experiences. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

druid
03-26-2003, 02:49 PM
imposter?

cuddlebear
03-26-2003, 03:11 PM
You missed it, guy, some asshoIe decided to play like he was me and tell everybody at Love-Scent all kinds of uncuddly things. He\'s gone now, I think ...

p.s. The way he emulated my username was the same way I managed to get the word \"asshoIe\" to print. Substitute capital I for small L (they appear identical). Nobody was fooled because the impostor was a Stranger and I\'m a certified Phero Dude. The Real Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SonnyBlack
03-26-2003, 03:15 PM
just to make sure..i asked you about the sharing of the rone right??

cuddlebear
03-26-2003, 03:18 PM
Yes, you should have a PM from me ... I have a temporary problem with the sharing but maybe we can get around it somehow??? Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SonnyBlack
03-26-2003, 03:30 PM
coool...ill get back to you tommorow...

Watcher
03-26-2003, 05:16 PM
3 drops is OD, 2 drops is borderline, depends if its applied in the same area or a wider type of dispersal ie neck and wrists or whatever.

SonnyBlack
03-26-2003, 05:18 PM
what would a rone OD look like in your opinion Watcher??is it identical to a none OD?

cuddlebear
03-26-2003, 05:19 PM
In my case, the two were in the exact same area, so yeah, I\'ll go with that, thanks Watcher ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-26-2003, 05:34 PM
A rone OD is that people move away because u smell BO type, but some others can stand it. No aggression is usually noted
A Anone OD people tend to hang around acting agressive but less of the smelly complaints.

DrSmellThis
03-26-2003, 05:58 PM
I agree. 1 drop is best, or even a bit less. I don\'t think 2 is OD for all purposes, but is for romantic/sexual hits.

Phantom
03-26-2003, 07:06 PM
\"OK, guys, now that the impostor is hopefully out of the picture\"
----------------
The turd was at it again.

cuddlebear
03-26-2003, 07:13 PM
Either Bruce or Upsidedown (another Moderator) took care of it. This time it was FTR they were impersonating ...

I went to zap it but one of the others got it ...

Watcher
03-26-2003, 09:21 PM
Well looks like they are someone trying to cause trouble, this forum is so big their effect will be neglible at best. Good to see it being dealt with.
Lets just up the discussion on all fronts to drown it out, probably just a competiting ripoff website causing trouble.

Watcher
03-26-2003, 09:23 PM
I reckon they will take a potshot at my name
Wwatcher perhaps or Watcherr or Wattcher or something like that he he. Come on our little spam artists take youre best shot he he.

Icemone
03-27-2003, 12:56 AM
Hi Watcher, Cuddlebear, Sonny, all,

Didn\'t realize about this impersonator( s) HA ha The phrase \"Get a life\" comes to mind.

You mentioned the different types of OD\'s and I\'d like some advice:
I\'m considering getting A-RONE OR
more \"Alter Ego\" ( which I LOVE!!! )

What might be some of the advantages and/or disadvantages of a NONE/RONE combo without A-Nol ?

Since I don\'t have ARONE I can only theorize, which I don\'t like much /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Possibly less \"chatty\" friendly yet more CLEAR Signals of Respect and Sexual Attraction.
That would be good and might
save wasted time with what you call \"Attention Whores\" etc.

I can get A-NOL type reactions without pheromones and I can also overwhelm and even scare people away LOL
yet I want a more clear cut \"green light\"

Any ideas? Any experiments? Any advice?
Should I get more AE or A-Rone?
Thanks