PDA

View Full Version : Any women try AEm?

Sexyredhead
03-26-2003, 06:42 AM
I see that Frenchie and CJ01 have tried AEw and liked it. Has anyone tried AEm?
It seems that AEw gets more chatty hits, and AEm gets more sexual/DIHL type hits. I wonder what it would do if a woman wore it?

Elana
03-26-2003, 06:47 AM
Try it and let us know./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It sounds like it has potential with all three mones. Just add some PCC or EW and you have the whole gang of mones.

Elana
03-26-2003, 07:04 AM
Women\'s AE contains .020% Nol, .015% Rone, and .010% None.
Ratio: 4L:3R:2N.

Men\'s AE contains .020% None, .015% Nol, and .010% Rone.
Ratio: 4N:3L:2R.

Sexyredhead
03-26-2003, 08:18 AM
Don\'t have the AEm. AEw should show today, I hope. It still confuses me how ambiguous different -mones/mixes are.

Have any of the ladies tried any of the men\'s mixes? My assumption is that they wouldn\'t work as well. Then again, things like AEw work well for some of the guys. It can be confusing.

frenchie
03-26-2003, 08:26 AM
I\'m not sure about the effects of AEm... I wouldn\'t use too much -none (0.20 in AEm, 0.10 in AEw) and I suppose there is too much of it in AEm for a woman.
The only time I wore -none, it was PIm and I got a DIHL from a girl next to me. I was wondering what was going on... and we all want hits, not DIHLs.
I think -none increases aggressivity and dominant feelings. You\'d better be careful if you use -none, ie how your mood is, if you feel sad, or angry, or really happy. If you have any negative feeling, none will enhance it.
That\'s my humble opinion...

The second point is that I now prefer unscented products, and I rarely wear cologne (the latest one was Acqua di Gio, I loved it).

nonscents
03-26-2003, 09:01 AM
There is so much that is confusing. The lack of clearcut sexual dimorphism really has me stumped. Let’s assume the same part of the brain is excited in men and women when they are aroused sexually. So it’s possible that the same substances that arouse men arouse women. So maybe the synthetic mones we use generally are not dimorphic. Maybe they have a generalized arousal function. So AE/m and AE/w both have the same chemicals in them and they both probably turn on both men and women.

But I really scratch my head over this. From an evolutionary standpoint it seems real unsatisfactory that one substance sexually arouses both men and women. Presumably, a la JVK, the reason we are aroused is that we are getting information about the source of the substance that is arousing us. Since there is sexual dimorphism we would expect that the information that arouses us would differentiate, at the very least, males and females. And one would also expect, at almost the very least, for that information to differentiate organisms that are likely to be in their reproductive years from those that are not.

JVK argues with great force that social scientists frequently err when they sharply distinguish the behavior of humans from that of other mammals. But can you imagine a male dog spraying a fire hydrant and a female dog smelling it and not knowing whether the spray source was male or female? It doesn’t sound right.

Maybe if I kept up with the science in this field, I wouldn’t be tormented by this.

CJ01
03-26-2003, 10:58 AM
I only have AEm and yes I like it! I usually mix it with PCC or EW.
Although I don´t use my EW that much now. I´m gonna have to start playing with it again.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-26-2003, 11:22 AM
Nonscents, there is a simple solution, which anyone knows who has watched Jerry Springer:

We\'re all gay.

MadDoctor
03-26-2003, 11:28 AM
I think that the answer\'s probably a little of both. We all have -nol, -none, -rone, -dienone, and the rest, just in different proportions. And -none seems to get hits for both sexes. It gets even weirder with copulins, which are unique to females, but which female posters here have said can get them pretty hot and bothered too. My suspicion is that they may cause a little bit of the same testosterone jump that has been documented in males, but that\'s pure speculation. It could also be something like a learned response to a smell they associate with sex, or a combination of the two. The earliest research by the Realm folks showed some very clear gender differences in VNO response to different chemicals, so who knows. Who even knows whether the VNO is all that important? Our olfactory sense, dull though it may be, is still a pretty amazing thing, and we\'re a long way from completely understanding it.

It is confusing, but I find the challenges involved to be half the fun!

OK, so I fibbed, only 10% of the fun, but still...