PDA

View Full Version : The Edge is Awesome

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2001, 07:27 AM
Hi everyone...just wanted to say i am a newbie and very happy that i found Bruce adn lovescent...tried the Edge and am absolutely blown away by all the attention and respect..also, i was wondering if anyone can tell me if cigeratte smoking affects the phermones? i know that the aura of smoke sometimes hovers around a person, and was wondering if anyone out there knew anything about it...recently tried hi octane before i found love scent..big mistake..was worthless and weak, no reactions...but the Edge is awesome!!! Bruce, thanks for a great company and great products!!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2001, 12:42 PM
Dear Will,

What was your places of application and amounts?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2001, 03:42 PM
Cigarette smoking only appeals to other smokers. Some persons who smoke cannot tolerate smoke from others. For attraction purposes pipe smoking of a good flavored tobacco is best.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2001, 07:55 PM
For me Edge has been very subtle. Older women 30 and up seem to respond and yes there is the respect factor, but I like it when the ladies all rush you. Not really rush you but you know what I mean. When you\'re really getting under the skin. Although I must say I\'m wearing Edge and an e-oil mix I made and even added a few drops of this crazy SPMO and it\'s seems to work pretty well but still not as well as the now famous mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2001, 07:57 PM
For me Edge has been very subtle. Older women 30 and up seem to respond and yes there is the respect factor, but I like it when the ladies all rush you. Not really rush you but you know what I mean. When you\'re really getting under the skin. Although I must say I\'m wearing Edge and an e-oil mix I made and even added a few drops of this crazy SPMO and it\'s seems to work pretty well but still no where near as well as the now famous mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2001, 08:27 PM
Still hear still having great responses, just very busy right now keep the stories coming, its interesting to watch

CJ01
09-26-2001, 05:14 AM
A lot of non-smokers like the smell of tobacco smoke and a lot of smokers don´t.
It depends a lot on the tabacco too, if you have one that is really strong and pungeant that´s really bad of course. Even for another smoker it can be impossible to bear. And it is usually men who smoke it too.

But I think what you were referring to was the use of pheros in a smokey - type environment like in bars, partys etc. If you want to get the attention of someone who is not right next to you then you might need to apply a little more than in other situations like when you´re at the office.

Trouble with clubs is they don´t get aired and there is a serious lack of O2 in there and the air gets `polluted´ with sweat, colognes, smoke and god knows what else. That is also why I would suggest wearing a light fresh fragrance, you will seem like a fresh breeze to others and that will have a positive effect coz people will enjoy your company, get talking etc!

CJ images/icons/smile.gif