PDA

View Full Version : Funeral

CJ01
03-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Has anyone ever worn pheros to a small (family) funeral?
Any suggestions?

Phantom
03-25-2003, 01:10 PM
I would suggest, for the respect for the deceased that you would wear no mone\'s at all.

upsidedown
03-25-2003, 01:20 PM
I\'ve done it a couple of times and have worn a little (emphasis on LITTLE) bit of SoE. I thought maybe a bit of -nol might lighten the overall mood a bit in an otherwise sad situation. I can\'t say that it made much difference, but I was never in close proximity to the family.

Whitehall had a thread on this in June of last year as well....I read it just a few days ago. I\'ll paste in the link for you.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=18832&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=18832&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&vc=1\")

CJ01
03-25-2003, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the link!
Whitehalls intentions were the same as the ones as mine now. I was hoping also that it might help me too. I´ve got to add that it´s an outdoor funeral and that it´s gonna be very windy too.

Sexyredhead
03-25-2003, 02:16 PM
I wore two drops (iirc) PIw to a very windy outdoor family funeral last week. I don\'t know about other people, but funerals are kind of \"old home day\" in my family. You see people you haven\'t seen in ages and talk a lot, even though the overtones are sad. I have a big Southern family, and we\'re spread out all over the place. Weddings and funerals are our big get-togethers.
I wore the PIw as a little way to lighten the spirits of everyone, if that was possible. It also made my relatives talk my ears off afterwards. Then I went shopping that night to cheer myself up before driving home, and got hit on twice. Go figure.

CptKipling
03-25-2003, 03:13 PM
Maybe something with -rone, for comfort.

A small amount of SOE sounds ok.

koolking1
03-25-2003, 03:26 PM
Do a search on \"funeral\" and you\'ll see plenty. I had an interesting experience at one - it\'s found on the search.

bundyburger
03-25-2003, 05:04 PM
<<I don\'t know about other people, but funerals are kind of \"old home day\" in my family. You see people you haven\'t seen in ages and talk a lot, even though the overtones are sad.>>

That\'s how I try to treat funerals too. If you help the family remember the fun aspect of the person rather than the fact they aren\'t there then why should that be disrespectful? I went to a funeral recently and wore mones. Caught up with some old friends I hadn\'t seen in a long time and got along with people who never used to give me the time of day. Even though we all will miss this guy most of us had a good time at the wake.

Pheromones aren\'t ALL about picking up.

Watcher
03-25-2003, 05:10 PM
SOE has proven very useful for me at 2 funerals in recent years, it lightened the mood slightly but the overall effect wasnt that great, i would say 2x drops maximum.

CptKipling
03-26-2003, 07:59 AM
\"Pheromones aren\'t ALL about picking up.\"

Very good point. I sometimes use them at home (mostly SOE or PF) to ease tension, quite nice when someone is ill aswell.

Watcher
03-26-2003, 12:06 PM
It gives me a pickup when i have a flu etc. Esp SOE or andro 4.2

CJ01
03-26-2003, 12:11 PM
Thanks guys. My familiy is not exactly the kind of family I had hoped for. It´s only gonna be a handful of people and communication is not that great between them I mean it´s like polite but not intimate or close.

The only -rone product I got is AE. I´ve got a gel pack of SOE but I don´t like SOE because it smell terrible and I can´t cover it up well enough. I might go with PF/w or AFA or PI/w.

SonnyBlack
03-26-2003, 12:40 PM
AE/m always seems to put me in a very confident almost cocky mood...im guessing its the rone in it but cant be too sure since SoE usually makes me feel weak and un-alpha ..but SoE would probably be my first choice for a funeral...

Sexyredhead
03-26-2003, 02:37 PM
Try a drop or two of PIw. Maybe it will open things up a bit for you.

Good luck. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif