PDA

View Full Version : Recipe I used w/ success - Overloaded

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:05 PM
I wrote down this \'recipe\' the morning after this weekend so I\'d be sure to have it around for another try. It involves 7 (!!) different products, so it seems like quite an overload, but it definitely worked well for me:

- 1 drop of Old Primal Instinct in each arm pit
- 1 spray of DateMateFM in my hair gel (then rubbed it together in my hands before applying)
- 1 dab Alter Ego in the center of my neck
- 1 spray of The Edge over the spot where i rubbed in AE
- 2 sprays of Realm for Women on my outer shirt
- 2 sprays of Realm for Men on my outer shirt
- rubbed unknown amount of PF on my neck, wrists, jaw line, and under my nose (just cause i love the smell)

Now to explain the female products included in my list. The DateMateFM is supposed to contain copulins, which raise levels of testosterone in males, so i figured it\'d basically make me more aggressive sexually. The Realm for Women, as Dirk suggested long long ago, is there to make the women i\'m around feel more comfortable and relaxed, much easier to hit on when their \'guard is down\'.

So anyways, the results. I went to this party in the apartment above us, knew one girl there from my high school, so the rest were all new possible targets! Lots of the girls were very receptive. Ended up seeing a few friends of the girl i had been seeing until the other week. One of them had a bf, the other didnt, so i figured i\'d play my cards w/ the free one. She was definitely into me, being quite flirty, and invited me to leave the party w/ her. Ended up back at her place getting an excellent bj. When we were fooling around (before she went south), whenever she got up with her face in my neck area she would go crazy and just get wild, it was pretty funny and i almost started laughing. My roommate told me later that the other girl (the one w/ the bf) was definitely acting all interested towards me to, he said it was like they were competing.

So if you\'ve got all of those (Old PI, DM-FM, AE, Edge, Realm-W, Realm-M, and PF), or even some of those, give it a try. let me know if you use a different combo or different ratio and what sort of results you have.