PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Satisfied with their Pheromone Product?

johnngo19
03-24-2003, 07:31 PM
If you have been using pheromone for some time. Please post your comment and how satisfied you are. This will help everyone.

I have been using Primal Instinct for a wk but haven\'t seen any good result yet. I will kept trying to work with this product for some more time.

John

cuddlebear
03-24-2003, 07:43 PM
There\'s an awful lot of trial and error involved with using pheromone products. I don\'t think anyone here has gotten positive results every time. Also there are different kinds of pheromones. You are using a NONE only product. In some instances, this can actually drive a woman away. But to comply with your original request, I will state that I am satisfied with NOL and RONE from Chem Kit, which is not to say it always works. But it does sometimes. If you are not getting ANY results, then you may have the wrong type of product for you. If PI/m isn\'t working try SOE or something with little or no NONE. You may end up mixing your PI/m with the SOE, in fact that\'s what KR#1 is. (7:3 ratio SOE/PI) ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

frenchie
03-24-2003, 11:46 PM
I have been satisfied with AEw, and I actually love WAGG.

BUT I think it takes more than a week for pheros to take effect :
- time to find the right product
- time for the added pheros to change your phero signature
- time for you to be adapted to them (ie if you have an alpha image, change a little your behavior to have a softer image, and reverse)

In other words, it\'s not a magic potion. It took me several months to do this work.

PI is a strong product. I had noticed a few DIHL effects, which is not what I wanted. So I tried AE which was a second step, and I liked it (though I now prefer non scented products). The 3rd step is now WAGG. Every time I use it I have really nice results.
This does not mean PI or AE are no good anymore for me, or are not good stuff. It\'s no use driving very fast when you can\'t control your car (hem...hard to admit !)... just give time a chance and it will be worth it.

Frenchie

Watcher
03-24-2003, 11:59 PM
5 Years and still using them, have initated or helped to carry many of the new developments linked to this forum.

DrSmellThis
03-25-2003, 04:55 AM
And he invented Duct Tape besides. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

phersurf
03-25-2003, 09:54 AM
I have been using NPA and SOE for about 6 weeks and just added WAGG. I am satisfied. I\'m seeing this woman that was just a \"friend\" before (jsut lunch and some harmless flirting). The first time I wore pheros around her after work one night, she was all over me! She has mentioned several times that I was the best smelling guy she has been with.

I also think that NPA (-none heavy product) makes me feel more confident while I am wearing it. This effect took some time to develop.

CptKipling
03-25-2003, 10:05 AM
Doc: lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

ON TOPIC: you only have to look relatively quickly at the forum (going for YEARS now, all with sucessfull members) to see that most (one or two exceptions) with the products.

johnngo19
03-29-2003, 08:26 PM
Post your comments on the results.

CptKipling
03-30-2003, 04:54 AM
John,

If you aren\'t getting any results, maybe you need to look to yourself. Are you approaching situations with the right attitude, are you always looking and feeling your best?

jose
03-30-2003, 06:31 AM
It took PI for me three weeks until I finally had a hit, AE the second time I wore it. RM the first time I used it,SOE(roll-on) by the fourth week. That\'s why you have to do a lot of experimentation and read has much information on the boards as possible.