PDA

View Full Version : What Should My Next Phero Purchase Be?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 02:32 PM
I have PCC, PI/w, A1, SOE, and ProEdge (sample size)

oscar
03-24-2003, 03:12 PM
FTR,

I think you might find some real bargains on the Returned Products page. I\'ve ordered returned stuff before and never been disappointed. Sometimes the bottles are almost totally full!
Right now there are at least 3 women\'s products on there that might interest you:
Women\'s TE - unscented or vanilla (same as Pro Edge sample, I believe) for $12
Women\'s APC - 1oz. for $13
Women\'s PF - $10

For $35 + S&H you can get three products, two of which you\'ve probably never tried. Bought new they\'d cost over $80 !!

Tough to beat! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html\")

Don\'t hesitate though. Those used products tend to disappear pretty quickly sometimes.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
03-24-2003, 03:14 PM
It sounds like you\'ve already got all the women\'s products except PPAw and Pheromax for women, both of which contain both copulins and -nol.

The PPAw isn\'t very expensive, but it\'s from Stone Labs so it must be good (it would contain the same cops from the PCC, and the same -nol from AE.) I\'ve never seen any women report on it. I\'d recommend it only becuase I\'d be curious to hear reports of it\'s....but I can\'t recommend it due to having heard a lot of good reports on it. I guess I\'m suggesting you be field tester for the other women on here. Of course, if you\'ve got the momey, you could get the Pheromax as well, as I\'ve never seen any reports on the women\'s version of this either.

I know I didn\'t really help you.....I\'m just rambling here.

MOBLEYC57
03-24-2003, 03:14 PM
MOBLEY by Mobley! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

upsidedown
03-24-2003, 03:18 PM
Oscar\'s suggestion sounds a lot more practical than mine....more economical.

Mobley\'s suggestion is just . . . creepy! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
03-24-2003, 03:21 PM
Oh look who\'s talking!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Mister pull up behind FTR\'s job to swoop her up! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif You didn\'t tell her your vehicle was laced with EW did ya!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Animal!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
03-24-2003, 03:29 PM
Mobley,

In all truth, you\'re suggestion only sounds creepy to me \'cause I\'m a guy..../ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Nothing personal. I\'m sure FTR will probably like your suggestion just fine, but I\'ll let her speak for herself.

As far as pulling up behind FTR\'s job.....well, I\'m not the animal...that would be my car, the Jaguar. And it\'s not laced with EW....but rather it\'s SoE and PIm.

MOBLEYC57
03-24-2003, 03:39 PM
Go ahead...blame it on the car. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
03-24-2003, 05:34 PM
I bought AEw last week. It should be here in the next day or two. I\'m interested to see if it works for me as well as it works for some of the guys say it works for them.

Didn\'t CJ01 say it worked pretty well for her?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 07:51 PM
I think so, and I think Frenchie likes it too.

Mobley and USD, you two are out of control.

frenchie
03-25-2003, 12:05 AM
that\'s right, FTR, I like AEw. But now I think I will stick on WAGG !
:-) got flirted by a 27 yo girl on saturday night, my ego is sooooo happy ! she was talking of \"old 45yo women\" while touching me...
The mix was : WAGG (3 dabs, on tshirt as always) and PIw (1 drop, behind neck). PIw on its own didn\'t work very well, and WAGG on its own is great.
So this will be the next direction. I will try WAGG+PIw again, WAGG+A1 (could be interesting ?), maybe WAGG+TEw.

Hope this helps, as I\'m a bit different...

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2003, 08:32 AM
Thanks, Oscar. I followed your advice exactly. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-25-2003, 12:44 PM
You can buy me. I´m not on special offer but for forum members I´ll make an exception /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Offer ends midnight tonight CET time.

franki
03-25-2003, 12:49 PM
I am bidding a $1000. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-25-2003, 01:01 PM
HOW old are you again franki? I think you´re too young. -Unless you´re a young virgin I can get my hands on... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

franki
03-25-2003, 01:05 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif No I am not a virgin. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

CJ01
03-25-2003, 01:35 PM
Ah that IS a shame /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

I had intended to make this offer to FTR only but figured my chances would be better if I offered myself to everyone seeing as FTR is too hung up on her ......strange non-boyfriend and she won´t shag anyone else anyway.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2003, 02:16 PM
I can if he\'s there with me.

And for you ... maybe I\'d cheat. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
03-25-2003, 02:22 PM
Thanks but I don´t care for your SDR much even if I´ve not met him. I´d just give him a really good bollocking which would not be very erotic /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-25-2003, 03:10 PM
Well I´m off to bed now (sans loveballs and sans the bastard )

CJ01
03-25-2003, 03:14 PM
Hope my french is correct I´ve been on the wine - not much but I´m taking medication too eeerrr. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
03-26-2003, 12:30 AM
<<<Hope my french is correct >>>

Nope, I think it\'s \"sans le batard de merde\"
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif