PDA

View Full Version : RIDDLE OF THE YEAR!!

MOBLEYC57
03-24-2003, 08:44 AM
Can You Answer This???

80% of Kindergartners solved this riddle.

But only 5% of Stanford graduates figured it out!

Can you answer the following question?

1. The word has seven letters...

2. Preceded God...

3. Greater than God...

4. More Evil than the devil...

5. All poor people have it...

6. Wealthy people need it...

7. If you eat it, - you will die!

Did you figure it out? Try hard before looking at the answers

- - - Did you get it yet??

- - - - Give up?

- - - - Keep Trying!!!

- - - - Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Answer is:

NOTHING!

NOTHING has 7 letters

NOTHING preceded God

NOTHING is greater than God

NOTHING is more Evil than the devil

All poor people have NOTHING

Wealthy people need NOTHING

If you eat NOTHING, you will die

Don\'t feel bad - I have to admit that I couldn\'t solve it either and had to look at the answers.

HOPE YOUR MONDAY HAS YOU SMILING!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!!

Sexyredhead
03-24-2003, 08:48 AM
Stick me in with the kindergarteners. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whew! Maybe that explains why I can\'t do any work today... My mind is out catching bees and seeing how high I can make the swings go...

MOBLEYC57
03-24-2003, 08:58 AM
\"Stick me in with the kindergarteners.\"

Red....being with the kindergarteners is not that bad. You´ll just have to protect your peanut butter and jelly sandwhich!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"Whew! Maybe that explains why I can\'t do any work today... My mind is out catching bees and seeing how high I can make the swings go...\"

Catching bees and experimenting with swings are productive things! Being productive on Monday during war time is a good thing!!! You go girl!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I´m feeling kind of sassy today meeself! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Later with gravy baby!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
03-24-2003, 10:11 AM
I think I\'m gonna play hookey this afternoon and go play frisbee, then take a nap in the rye grass. It\'s breezy, warm, and the sun is shining. Nobody was meant to be inside on a day like this.

Wanna come play with me, Mobley darlin\'? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 01:00 PM
Oh shut up.

(said the wage slave staring at a blank wall sitting in a cubicle like structure typing on a keyboard listening to the copier answering the ringing ringing ringing telephones....)

aieeeeee

April is the cruelest month and March is not far behind her.

upsidedown
03-24-2003, 01:23 PM
FTR,

Grab your purse and slip out the back door. I\'ll be by in 15 minutes to whisk you away from your prison. Just jump in the car and don\'t look back.

You can deal with the repercussions of going AWOL tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 01:44 PM
You got it. I\'m out the door so fast it would make your head swim.

MOBLEYC57
03-24-2003, 03:07 PM
Hookey is not a bad thingy...as long as you\'re not missing out on any edu-ma-cation! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"Wanna come play with me, Mobley darlin\'? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif\"

ONLY if ya don\'t play fair, and whisper naughtily in me ear, \"Who\'s ya mamma!! Who\'s ya mamma!!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Sexyredhead
03-24-2003, 05:38 PM
Mobley, I think I might be getting a different kind of education just playing with you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

And I rarely play fair.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 07:13 PM
Stay away from him, he\'s trouble.

Besides, it\'s my turn on his lap.

Sexyredhead
03-25-2003, 06:02 AM
Well, since I got to play hookey with him all afternoon, and you\'ve got to go back to your cubicle soon, I guess I could be generous and share....

Hey wait! Isn\'t that the phone ringing? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
03-25-2003, 08:39 AM
Yes you would, but it would be a good thing Madam. Edu-ma-cation with a SMILE. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Let our play begin!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
03-25-2003, 08:41 AM
Excuse me!? Since when does trouble have you going to bed with your thumb in your mouth and a BIG smile on ya face? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Want some candy little girl? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2003, 09:08 AM
My thumb in my mouth?

MOBLEYC57
03-25-2003, 09:12 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSir! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2003, 09:20 AM
I\'d rather it be your, uh, thumb...

MOBLEYC57
03-25-2003, 09:25 AM
If you think it´s butter.......but it´s not!? It\'s....../ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif