PDA

View Full Version : Interesting reaction at the pharmacy

phersurf
03-24-2003, 08:40 AM
I was in line behind about 7 people waiting to pick up a prscription and I was observing the very cute, young pharmacy tech giving every customer a lot of attitude. She never smiled and was kind of rude when asked questions..

When I got to the counter, she was busy so I was standing there a minute or 2.. When she turned around, she had a definate DIHL for about 10 seconds, then she gets this big smile and is real freindly to me. I just saw 7 customers being treated pretty poorly by this girl!

I was wearing a little higher than normal NPA with SOE/WAGG. She was African-American and i\'ve read here that African-American women seem to respond to a high -none application.

Elana
03-24-2003, 11:00 AM
What A Great Guy reaction /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-24-2003, 03:05 PM
Note for customer service trainers and teachers.
Women respond to customers based upon their sexual attractiveness (opposite sex if they are straight) so the ugly fat guy is going to be ignored - put in a complaint - get the girl the sack. Which is only acceptable because she responds that way.
Now if they are taught that even fat ugly men are potential cusotmers with potential $$$$ to spend and treat all customers the same then she will keep her job.
I know when i was overweight and unfit i got ignored by sales assistants both male and female, now im fit muscular and wokred to the hilt the women respond very quickly with the giggles and a giant smile (supeior natural pheromone output) even without synthetic pheromones - with those on the results are even better.
The male sales assistants very quickly pick up on my presence and give me service because the women they work with are getting all worked up over me and the threat needs to be removed in a oh so friendly way - so im attended to quickly given exactly what i need with 100% assistance and gotten rid of \"very quickly\" so his female attention is back to him
Now if i dont get any help, im one of these bastards that will go straight to the manager and say that this particular male was very rude and arrogant and was very slow or even ignorant in giving sales assistance. I get the prick in trouble if he is being an ass and if he gets in the [bad word] well oh well, he is there to do a job first and then seek female attention second not ignore customers to chat up female sales assistance, esp the younger ones which i think need to be taught a lesson on work ethics.

In relation to the previous post, she is a bitch but as soon as she found a male attractive she prepared herself for \"potential\" chatup situation and gave u big wide smile and as nice as cheese, id go back without pheormones in about a month and see if the reaction is different and if shes a bitch, write a letter to the manager about it.

druid
03-24-2003, 03:25 PM
watcher is it that time of the month?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-24-2003, 03:31 PM
Please elobarate on what u mean by \" is it that time of the month\" and i can give u a more constructive and detailed reply.

druid
03-24-2003, 03:33 PM
well maybe you should put on some A1. it is a joke watcher. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

phersurf
03-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Post deleted by phersurf

upsidedown
03-24-2003, 03:39 PM
>>If this pain whle I urinate goes away from my current prescription, I won\'t have to go back<<

Thanks for SHARING that with us! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Nothing like having some attractive pharmacist aware of all your personal problems.

Watcher
03-24-2003, 03:40 PM
Lol druid i know just playing along with the game, phersurf id go back just to see if there is a difference and tell us at the forum here.

druid
03-24-2003, 03:44 PM
i work in a drugstore. just go back in there and ask her about some over the counter stuff.

phersurf
03-24-2003, 04:00 PM
I deleted that post. I didnt want to start any unfounded rumors!