PDA

View Full Version : Just Ordered....

Bebeche
03-24-2003, 07:23 AM
I\'m excited as I placed my first order and am waiting for my products to arrive. From everything I\'ve read on these boards, I ordered the PI/w & PCC.

I know to put at least 3-4 dabs of PI/w and at least a 12 inch spread of PCC.

My question - do you apply the PCC in the same area as the PI/w? Do you roll the PCC over the PI/w? Where are the best placed to put which product?

I understands these are the two best products to use simultaneiously to get some attention. Have a rodeo to go to where a man I\'d like to make a good \"first impression\" on will be.

Your input is appreciated.

EXIT63
03-24-2003, 09:42 AM
YEEEEE...HAAA!!!

Elana
03-24-2003, 10:44 AM
Welcome Bebeche /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
You should probably start off with about 2 drops of PI/w and just spread it out on your pulse points. It doesn\'t really matter if you mix the two or not.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 12:57 PM
Just to get yourself in the proper frame of mind, make a circle with the PCC (it comes in a roll top bottle) around your nipples.

That\'ll work.

Have fun.

Phantom
03-24-2003, 01:21 PM
Some females have bigger areola\'s than others, she can probably OD!!.... just measure 6\"-12\" on your chest and apply /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 01:45 PM
There y\'go with those fantasies working overtime again. If she\'s got six inch areolas, I want to see them.

Pics?