PDA

View Full Version : Newbie looking for some advice

Flash
03-23-2003, 10:17 PM
So i just found this forum and have gone through hundreds of posts etc and it\'s a lot of info to take in. I\'m a 20 year, 5\'9\", 145 pounds... i\'m not built but i\'m not really fat at all either. I have no idea what i should go out and buy here.

I have a cologne that i like a lot but i\'m not sure if i can use that with drops or i need an additive or something else. From reading stuff, i\'m not so sure about WAGG because most of my friends are girls and i get along great with them usually...(i think that\'s what WAGG is for) i just have trouble taking it to the next level and would like to. If that helps any.

I\'m looking for girls around my age and a relationship would be nice but then again not neccessary.

I would appreciate any help I can get with what to buy. I don\'t want to spend a huge amount but money isn\'t a big issue. Any other info i should be providing?

Oh yeah... does this stuff affect you mom/sister etc. Also, how often do most people wear this stuff?

I know i asked a lot so again any help would be appreciated... Thanks.

CptKipling
03-24-2003, 10:13 AM
I would recomend one of 3 options:
[list]
SOE and NPA
SOE and AE
AE NPA
(Note that you can exchange TE for NPA in any of those)

SOE and NPA is Watcher\'s mix. This will get you sexual hits, but also a well rounded general mix for everyday use aswell.

SOE/AE and AE/NPA are my creations (yes im actually going to claim them now, big step!). I would say use SOE/AE if you are normally quite an intimidating person, and use AE/NPA if you are less confident.

phersurf
03-24-2003, 10:52 AM
The NPA/SOE combo is great for sexual hits. I use 5 parts cologne, 2 parts NPA. Being 20 you will want to cut down on the anount of NPA (or any -none containing product) because you probably produce a good supply on your own, plus younger women are sometimes scared off by too much -none..

The above combo helped a friendsip become much more/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif!

Flash
03-24-2003, 11:32 AM
So the NPA/SOE mix or Watchers mix sounds like a good one to me...thanks a lot. i\'ll go out and buy one of each i guess... what is the best thing to use to mix/apply the two with my cologne?

moony
03-24-2003, 11:42 AM
is NPA the one with the secret ingrediant?

Phantom
03-24-2003, 12:40 PM
<<<<is NPA the one with the secret ingrediant? ?>>>>>

Yes.

Phantom
03-24-2003, 12:41 PM
<<<<<So the NPA/SOE mix or Watchers mix sounds like a good one to me...thanks a lot. i\'ll go out and buy one of each i guess... what is the best thing to use to mix/apply the two with my cologne? >>>>>

SOE is already pre fragranced so adding some cologne to the mix wouldnt be a good idea.

phersurf
03-24-2003, 01:03 PM
<<SOE is already pre fragranced so adding some cologne to the mix wouldnt be a good idea.>>

I am mixing NPA with fragrance because I am using it more heavily than SOE. I don\'t think the SOE has a strong enough frgrance to cover up the NPA stink and it fades rather quickly. I am applying the NPA/fragrance mix to my chest area and the SOE to neck. I have recieved several compliments about my smell/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif.

Phantom
03-24-2003, 01:16 PM
That would work too, just try to pick out a cologne that will not clash with the SOE. I find that SOE\'s fragrance (applied to skin) lasts about 2-3 hours.

Watcher
03-24-2003, 03:15 PM
Yeah if the scents clash it can be not as effective, heres another to try if you have SOE/NPA/AE mix them in a even amount 1:1:1 ratio and it is quite a good mix. Although SOE and a1 http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html\")
is good also.

brazil9
03-29-2003, 06:08 PM
Is it necessary to use a musk cologne with SOE then? I just bought a new cologne, Lacoste, thats not too musky (but not sporty either), more of a refreshing fragrance, so would it work? or is it strictly a trial-by-trial basis?

CptKipling
03-30-2003, 05:00 AM
You dont need to wear any cologne with SOE, but if you want to, it is just a case of trying different things out (i haven\'t smelled either of your colognes).