PDA

View Full Version : EW mix ratio?

filterfactory
03-23-2003, 04:16 PM
Hi,

I\'ve used the search function to find out how much to dilute EW, but have come up with everything from 200:1, 400:1, 4000:1, 20,000:1. I want to dilute it and then put it into an atomizer, what is the best ratio for that?. Also what should I dilute it with?, I have mineral oil, ethanol, and I\'ve read alot that people mix with water.
Thanx

oscar
03-23-2003, 04:35 PM
filterfactory,

A ratio of 4000:1 will yield a concentration of .025%, the same concentration as Passion Copulin Concentrate, a product that has a fairly pronounced fragrance in order to cover the scent of the Copulins. Remember that PCC is designed primarily as a stand-alone product for women to attract men.

A ratio of 20,000:1 will yield .005%, a concentration that equals the Copulin content of women\'s Passion Pheromone Attractant, a product in which Copulins are a secondary phero (to A-Nol).

If you\'re a guy, using Copulins as an auxiliary phero, I\'d recommend leaning more toward the .005% levels. Especially if it\'s not mixed with a cover scent.

Mineral oil will screw up most atomizers unless they\'re made for oils. I\'ve used ethanol, but lots of folks use distilled water. I\'m not sure, but I imagine that water might help to mellow the stench. Ethanol, if anything, accentuates it.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif