PDA

View Full Version : Putting pheromones on a letter?

elvido
03-23-2003, 07:25 AM
How many drops would you put on a letter to be read by someone an hour later? I think I\'ll go with PI rather than AE given the smell factor.

Bubu
03-23-2003, 08:42 AM
I would void to put -none heavy product on a letter. In the case of letter, AE would give better result, than PI. NPA:cologne 1:5 would give good result, just do not put a drop of cologne, for a letter,after one hour, I will say, 0.2 drop of NPA:cologne. In a case of AE, 0.5 drop.
Even better result would give SOE. The best on letter, teddybears, flowers, is a pure -nol from chemset.

Wait to another opinions, maybe I am wrong.

Good Luck!

rjm
03-23-2003, 04:09 PM
Probably depends on the type of letter... Love letter -- either PIw or TE; \"I want my money\" letter -- PIm; cover letter for job -- AE...

You may also wish to consider the recipient... Is it a hot, ready-to-rock bombshell, or more the reserved type. Do you need to convey warmth, sex or power?

Oh yeah -- not more than two drops, and that\'s if you\'re going with the softer stuff.

moony
03-24-2003, 11:12 AM
does this really work?

Bubu
03-24-2003, 12:41 PM
Yes, it does. At least with -nol on \"love letter\"

Mtnjim
03-24-2003, 02:07 PM
You might try a search, this was discussed a while back. AND there was a long discussion in the archives.

MaxiMog
03-24-2003, 02:52 PM
I (and some other members here I\'m sure) have actually received a PHEROPEN when the WAGG samples were distributed: Your normal pen but with ink containing pheromones. Haven\'t tried it out yet, but I think I can really smell the pheros in the ink.

Watcher
03-24-2003, 03:07 PM
Attraction is the best for this job.