PDA

View Full Version : Saddam duplicate

Tom
03-21-2003, 09:12 PM
Does anybody know that sadam had at least 3 duplicate ?
Do US will stop if they know one man which is like Saddam is killed ? how they check it ? ( by DNA? I dont think US have Saddam DNA record )
I think now saddam is hidding in safe place.

Is there any possibilities saddam will sacrifice the duplicate to stop the attack?

Elana
03-22-2003, 03:42 AM
It is well known that Saddam has several duplicates. We are smart enough to know the differences in his face. That\'s how we were able to tell that it was him who actually gave the speech (maybe pre recorded) shortly after our first strike. The real Saddam has one nostril that flares, a crooked cleft in his chin, as well as other dissimilarities. When we get the bastard, we will know it.

Gerund
03-22-2003, 09:12 AM
There may be a distinct lack of such identifying features, after we find him~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

seadove
03-22-2003, 10:47 PM
He used to have 14 duplicates.Problem was that he did not like their faces.So he started shooting one after the other.

Saddam:\" Hey you, come here!!\"
Duplicate one: \"yyyes sssir?\"
Saddam: \"I don like your facccce!!\" pulls out a gun and..POW..Then he laughs \"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!\"

Saddam : \"You too, come here!!\"
Dup two: \"Who me? Oh no !!!\"
BLAST!!!!!! and laughs \"Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho\"
Saddam : \"Tea anyone?\"

And so on.....Now he has only two duplicates.Which, of course, he hates. As usual.

You suppose he\'ll put them to sleep before he goes to sleep?

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

seadove
03-23-2003, 01:32 AM
Tried this new swear?

G-DSADDAMMIT !!!!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif