PDA

View Full Version : ae new scent, npa, pi, and apc

hwiazn
03-21-2003, 08:33 PM
HELP!!!
don\'t want to blow myself up!
what are safe combinations that i can use?
want to combine any two or three but don\'t know
how many drops to use for each.
thanks for your suggestions!

franki
03-22-2003, 12:01 AM
APC/NPA is a combination that has proven to be successful, APC/PI might be interesting too. Other than that, I wonder why you are in a hurry to put all these products together. Use them alone at first, see what you like, etc.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Bubu
03-22-2003, 02:08 AM
I agree with franki.
Get SOE, NPA first. Look, how they work alone. Than, there is good mixes SOE-NPA, they works good. Than get AE and PI/m. Try them alone, and in a mixes. Then try AE+SOE, AE+NPA. There is mixes allredy known working good. Than dont forget WAGG in a case of high -none contents.

Try look how products working stand alone, than mix, maybe.
If You will use mixes, try the known and popular firstĀ“, than , when You will find Your \"mix\" that works for You, explore this one. It will take You some year, to be familiar with phero ussage.

Phantom
03-22-2003, 04:48 AM
I\'ve had great results with 2 drops of AE/m and 1 drop of NPA, great for sexual encounters /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif.

MilkMan
03-22-2003, 06:19 AM
Phantom,

You say you have had good results with two drops of AE/m and 1 drop of NPA. Did you put the 1 drop of NPA directly on the skin, or did you mix it with the AE ?

I have purchased both NPA and AE/m and have tired several combinations of the two and havent seen any results.

Phantom
03-22-2003, 06:32 AM
I put the AE/m and NPA directly on skin. I usually dab them around my neck but I don\'t let them mix with each other

CptKipling
03-22-2003, 06:51 AM
AE:SOE 1:2
3:2:4 AE:NPA:SOE variations: 4:2:6
3:1 AE:NPA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All my mixes that I use that CONSISTANTLY get hits. Obviously, the two with NPA are better for sexual reactions.