PDA

View Full Version : Amouage and that familiar smell

voodoo
03-21-2003, 06:45 PM
I was just coming on to post my opinion of Amouage Gold. I have just recieved my sample and am quite impressed. I noticed Pantero had the exact same discovery as I had....

Amouage Gold smells like Baby Powder. I\'m not saying that is a bad thing(don\'t some women claim to find it attractive?) but it was slightly unexpected. However, on a positive note a GF of mine said it smells \'different\' as well as \'better than anything she has really smelled before..\'

Take it for what it\'s worth guys but I think I will continue to test it out with some pheros....

cuddlebear
03-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Pantero also said that it was identical in scent (at least initially) to something that cost $2, I believe ...

Your GF\'s remark is encouraging, though. The proof is in the pudding ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
03-22-2003, 01:45 AM
I said it smelled like baby powder in my original post on it. Women love it. It\'s far better than baby powder.

Jaggy
03-23-2003, 11:54 AM
Hey Guys,

Came back to forum to see what was going on. Use to be on all the time a couple of years ago. Saw the post about Amouage and sent for samples. Tried both Gold and Dia, and found the Gold more rich as the Dr had described. Funny thing though, the day I had on 2 dabs of NPA covered with Gold the girls were all stretching in front of me all day.I would walk into the room and they would stretch way back showing their abs. They haven\'t done this before. Others would give me these dreamy looks(Dithl). This 10 would come up to my desk and press the side of her thigh into my shoulder or make sure her long hair would flow over my shoulder when she would look at some materials on my desk. Dia did not seem to get the same reaction. Question to you though. I had run a out of mens sample and decided to use the womens. the above reactions happened with the womens gold and not the mens. Anyone else try this?

Jaggy
03-23-2003, 12:11 PM
One other thing, where are you guys buying Amouage from? The place in LA?

DrSmellThis
03-23-2003, 01:58 PM
I also had good luck wearing the women\'s. Go figure...

BassMan
03-24-2003, 06:30 AM
Me, too. Better luck with the woman\'s than the men\'s.

moony
03-24-2003, 11:13 AM
Where do i get amouage?