PDA

View Full Version : Bought Stuff!!

Phantom
03-21-2003, 03:50 PM
I just ordered......Angel for men, Dolce & Gabbanna, L\'eau D\'Issey, Gucci Envy, Acqua Di Gio Colognes.... Can\'t Wait /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

druid
03-21-2003, 06:34 PM
Phantom is--

BIG PIMPIN\' SPEND THE G\'S.....

jcarter
03-21-2003, 11:51 PM
Ordered? What\'s your source? a mail order site? Have you ordered from them before and are they reliable? Thanks!

Phantom
03-22-2003, 04:37 AM
I got them from here ( http://store.yahoo.com/theperfumespot/index.html (\"http://store.yahoo.com/theperfumespot/index.html\") ) i\'ve been buying from there for a few years. they\'re a really reliable source and they have great price\'s too.

EXIT63
03-22-2003, 05:00 AM
Hey Doc, What do you think about the prices on that site? They looked pretty good to me. (But what do I know). lol

DrSmellThis
03-22-2003, 08:53 AM
same here!

oscar
03-22-2003, 12:27 PM
Phantom,

The Perfume Spot is the outfit that I bought my Green Irish Tweed from at a great price. I also received it two days after ordering using their standard shipping. They sent along some samples as well. I\'d give them a solid thumbs up!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-29-2003, 10:46 AM
I don\'t know why there was so much hype about Angel, it smells like baby powder mixed with suntan lotion /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif.

Phantom
03-29-2003, 10:53 AM
I just washed off the Angel cause it was getting nauseating, now on to Gucci Envy, my favorite as of now. Smells great /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Phantom
03-29-2003, 11:02 AM
The rest, i\'ll try later.....

Phantom
03-29-2003, 02:08 PM
L\'eau D\'Issey and Dolce & Gabbanna are just... beautiful. This is my top 5:
1)L\'eau D\'Issey
2)Dolce & Gabbanna
3)Gucci Envy
4)Acqua Di Gio
5)Angel for men <----- this one is /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif in my opinion.

bundyburger
03-29-2003, 05:22 PM
<< 5)Angel for men <----- this one is in my opinion. >>

When I read reviews by most people it seemed a lot of guys didn\'t like the scent, but found they were getting compliments on it. One guy \"hated\" it and then re-posted saying he was getting compliments from it anyway and that he liked itnow for \'that\'

Mine turned up a few days ago it is \'nauseating\'. I might try and put it on without getting the urge to sniff it. lol
I CAN smell what might be yummy to women. I\'ll reserve judgment until I\'ve worn it for a while. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadDoctor
03-29-2003, 07:40 PM
I haven\'t smelled Angel for men, but I do know it\'s a fairly different formula then for women. Guess it would be too much to expect for them to have gotten both that right.

Thanatos
03-30-2003, 11:48 AM
I had pretty mixed feelings about Angle/m when I first got it also. I thought it smelled foresty/skunky when I first started using it. My woman said it smelled grahm crackery when she first smelled it and now says it smells like vanilla. Ever since then I interpret Angle as \"grahm crackery\" and it has really grown on me.

Phantom
03-30-2003, 03:36 PM
Anyone here try AXE Tsunami Deoderant Body Spray? If you own Aqua Di Gio you can use AXE Tsunami as a substitute for your deoderant cause they blend in very well. (the AXE Tsunami smells just like Aqua Di Gio)