PDA

View Full Version : Girls of differnt racial .ethnic ..backrounds

Gullahboy
03-21-2003, 01:12 PM
I was wondering ...If differnt brands of mones work on differntly on girls of differnt ..racial ethnic ..back rounds ...I was wondering if each group prefers a differernt scent or is there a general scent for women from all parts of the world..

druid
03-22-2003, 09:28 PM
well there is some consenous here that darker skinned beauties seem to like high none. but i think the best way to go is AE/m (or something that contains the 3 androgens) because you are more likely to grab the attention of more females, regardless of race.

Gullahboy
04-01-2003, 08:05 AM
Thank you for the input ..........but I always wonderd about scents and ethnicity ...is it a cultural thing or an ethnic thing...thank you

DrSmellThis
04-01-2003, 12:44 PM
Probably part of it is biological.

I\'ll add that redheads are somewhere in-between, IMHO. Perhaps the distinguished forum redheads have a different opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2003, 12:55 PM
While we\'re waiting for a distinguished forum redhead to write, I regret to say I have no idea, because I\'ve never been around a guy wearing pheromones.

Lucky
04-01-2003, 12:59 PM
Gullahboy,
Are you trying to pull our legs? I happen to know that the Gullahs wrote the books on all of this stuff....

Watcher
04-01-2003, 01:02 PM
This mix has had success with every racial group ive tried it on.

10% ANone
40% ANol
10% Arone
10% a1
10% EW (Diluted 400:1 water)
20% WAGG

Phantom
04-01-2003, 01:07 PM
lol, your hilarious.

Elana
04-01-2003, 01:09 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif He is pretty funny

Gullahboy
04-01-2003, 02:42 PM
Well I did not but I am sure my grandparents has soem knowledge into this.......LOL

Watcher
04-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Ok phantom and elana what is so funny, the racial group comment, actually im wearing this mix every day 2-3 drops of that mix.
I should call it the nol none rone wagg a1 couplin mix shouldnt I, or the big One#1
What about Big DD#9
By the way anyone else tried a similar mix.

Phantom
04-01-2003, 05:04 PM
We just find the way you try to promote your mix in every conversation is funny, it\'s like your trying to be incognito. We have nothing against your pheromone concoction... I don\'t know if anyone has enough money or time to make a brew of their own, but it\'s ridiculous that you put out your mix even before you tested it. it seems like your trying to throw something out there just for the heck of it just to get peoples attention and feel special. Sorry for being harsh, everyone still loves you /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
04-01-2003, 05:21 PM
Hey ive been testing it for just over a week now and ive had sex 3 times, now that only happens with DD#1 but this mix is different, it promotes a more bleiveable signature and its concentrated to.
Im promoting it in the conversations to enable it to be picked up on a broader scale.

So
10% ANone
40% Anol
10% Arone
20% WAGG
10% a1
10% EW (400:1 water dilution)

Hey the appraoch worked in the past for :
Arone - thats why we have Scent of eros and the chem set to a degree
A1 - well i helped in discusssions to get it sold
EW - Well a group of us promoted this one and got the new product up from stone labs
DD#1 and JB#1 me and jambat came up with these mixes and also i think the whole idea of product mixing came from a small group including me jambat oscar and whitehall and many others early on.

So this is the way to get these things going is to insert them NLP style into the discussion.