PDA

View Full Version : Two hits last night

Sexyredhead
03-21-2003, 10:03 AM
Just wore two drops PIw yesterday. (Had to go spend time with family.) Put it on in the morning before leaving.
Went shopping last night as a cheer-me-up, because the family thing was pretty sad. The guy helping me at the shoe store ended up sitting and talking for almost half an hour while I tried on shoes, even though the store was kinda busy. When I was leaving, he gave me his number, and told me next time I was in town and wanted to go out, to give him a call. And he\'s 26--just got out of the army. (Yea! I\'m getting them closer to my age! ) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

About an hour later at a different store, I was trying to decide on a top I\'d found, and decided to ask a couple guys who were waiting on the girlfriend of one of them for a second opinion, since I\'d noticed them looking over at me. That was apparently all the invitation they needed. They were very complimentary--(see good for my ego.) We talked for a few minutes, and when the guy\'s girlfriend was finished, the other guy invited me out to the club with them. Since it was almost 9 and I had a 3-hour drive to get home ahead of me, I had to decline. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif I bought that top though! lol

I would think the PIw would have worn off by then (9+ hours later), but apparently it hadn\'t.