PDA

View Full Version : Amouage Review

xxxPantero
03-20-2003, 08:30 PM
Hm.......

Amouage Dia for Males smells like soap.
Amouage Gold for Males, smells really good. It smells like sex without the sweat.

The closest thing to that $200 cologne, and smells very similar, is...........

a $2.00 unisex cologne from Wal-mart. It\'s baby perfume. I think it\'s called \"Violet Roses\" or something or other.

Seriously! Amouage smells almost like baby powder!

It smells really good, as close to Amouage as you can tell, just a little less powdery, and after a while, it smells a bit sweeter, whereas Amouage Gold maintains it\'s original fragrance.

Now, since it\'s only $2, you can douse yourself in it, and have a bunch left over (it\'s a big bottle).

Seriously, for those of you who\'ve tried Amouage, but not willing to spend $200.00, just drop by your local pharmacy/supermarket, and buy a $2.00 baby Cologne.

Try it, people will only smell a *slight* difference.

bsxs
03-20-2003, 11:36 PM
I\'ve never smelled any soap that smells like Dia.

Andy
03-21-2003, 02:58 AM
You just can\'t test our Amouage this way, even if this stuff would be a 1:1 copy of the scent. You just can\'t substiute the natural oils, the deer musk and ambergris. I wouldn\'t even put something that cheap on my skin ... greetings from allergomania /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

xxxPantero
03-21-2003, 11:22 AM
Amouage wins hands-down, but i\'m just letting people know that if they can\'t afford it YET, there is a temporary, alebeit inferior solution.

TODAY:
Going to see girl#1 - she has no preference in colognes, because she says they all smell similar/the same to her

Wearing Amouage Gold on wrists and neck
1 spray of PI/m (i put it in an atomizer) on and undershrit/tank top underneath a thick cotton shirt

girl#2 is the one who said it smells like soap. she said it is a \"clean smell\" keep in mind that this girl doesn\'t like colognes either, she likes \"natural smells\". she is verys usptible to pheros, and she usually smells like \"stinky cheese and pussy\" which i guess is her pheros. she is loose (literally;) and methaphorically), so maybe the pheros are working in her favor.

girl#1 - current girlfriend (don\'t know where this is going... goes up and down like a rollercoaster - just hope the ride doesn\'t make me sick)
girl#2 - old friend/messed around with (had sex only once, made out & petted a few times)/neighbor (still interested, but as a causal thing. i think her older sister likes me, though. but nothing to where she can be considered girl#3 yet.)

xxxPantero
03-21-2003, 09:20 PM
OH man....

well, i did mention that my relationship goes up and down with girl#1

today was a pretty good day
but we broke up at the end after a fight

who knows, maybe this time is final, maybe not. i have no more feeling left, neither does she. maybe this is it.

(almost) everyone gets burned once. guess this time it\'s me in the fire.