PDA

View Full Version : good for alpha

manchorito
03-20-2003, 06:39 PM
could you pros here give me a list of what mones i need to get to be more alpha. i have been told to get npa, pi, or AE. i am leaning towards AE right now. should i get that to become more alpha?

TBiRD
03-21-2003, 09:17 AM
Dude - loose this attitude !

<<should i get that to become more alpha? >>

Yes its true that -noone heavy products like AE / PI / NPA when applied will send out a alpha male signal. BUT !

The only way to BECOME alpha is to ACT alpha.

If u just use the pheros , this is what will happen : A girl\'s nose gets hits by the phero , she looks at u , to check u out , well if she sees that u act like a whimp , then no phero in the world can help u . Contrary if she looks at u , and all your behaviour is \"alpha like\" then the \"nose-input-signal\" and the \"visual-input-signal\" MATCH and you are more likely to be successful.....

Oh and my reccommendation is to simply get AE for reasons that can be found via the search option /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-21-2003, 12:50 PM
Get NPA and possibly a1 and people will treat u in a more alpha way.

SonnyBlack
03-21-2003, 01:31 PM
hey watcher...is it good to combine A1 with none products??I read an article way back when by Dr Smell THis saying that A1 compliments none very well and makes the whole thing more believable or something...what do you think of this?

Watcher
03-22-2003, 01:46 AM
I think its a very good idea actually, or you could try Couplins (EW or PCC)

CptKipling
03-22-2003, 07:04 AM
Copulins is not recomended to be used as a constituent in mixes for men. You could apply at at the same time, but dont mix them. They won\'t make you seem (directly) alpha either.

-rone and -none are the alpha pheros