PDA

View Full Version : Sun Skin?

phersurf
03-20-2003, 05:45 PM
I have a book called 10 Secrets to Dating Beatifull Women written by a female biologist. In it she mentions that if a guy spends time in the sun, even if he doesn\'t sweat, his skin will get an unpleasent odor that she refers to as \"sun skin\". Have any of the women here noticed anything like this?

Phantom
03-20-2003, 05:54 PM
\"In it she mentions that if a guy spends time in the sun, even if he doesn\'t sweat, his skin will get an unpleasent odor that she refers to as \"sun skin.\"

Yea, it\'s the smell of shitty suntan lotion.

Mapi32
03-21-2003, 02:46 AM
I would have to agree...my brother uses suntan lotion, and he has an odor about him that he doesn\'t really smell, but it annoys me. It\'s kind of a sickly dirty-sock smell. =P

~Matthias

Sexyredhead
03-21-2003, 04:57 AM
I think she\'s talking about that smell that guys have when they\'ve been doing anything outside for a while. It\'s kind of a combo of warm skin, sunshine, grass, sometimes leather, etc. It\'s one of my favorite smells. No sweaty smell at all, unless it\'s a clean sweat smell--before it starts to stink. No sunscreen smell to it.

Mmmmmmm. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'d take that smell over any cologne.

TBiRD
03-21-2003, 09:24 AM
Yes its true , I get the same wiff of something ugly , after my artificial tanning sessions or after tanning in the sun....

nothing to worry about , because all u need to do is shower and the smell is back to normal.....

CptKipling
03-22-2003, 07:33 AM
Probably the UV causing some nasty conversions.