PDA

View Full Version : tryin to be alpha

manchorito
03-20-2003, 05:17 PM
i have asked this question, but getting mixed answers. what (one product only) should i use to become more alpha-like to women.

phersurf
03-20-2003, 05:29 PM
Any product that is high in -none. NPA is good of you want to mix with your cologne.Primal Instinct is supposed to be a great scented product.

Phantom
03-20-2003, 05:49 PM
I would suggest NPA cause (1) it\'s made for mixing, (2) it will make you look alpha and (3) it has added secret ingredients that will increase sex appeal. The Cons of NPA are (1) OD\'ing will piss lots of guys off (2) smells really bad, (the smell is mostly described as a \"strong musky cat piss stink\") and (3) it might alter the smell of your cologne,

Primal Instinct will give you that \"respect\" aura and will make you look alpha, but it\'s no way close as powerful as NPA in the sex department and NPA costs alot less (great for newbies who don\'t want to shell out cash for a product that might not work anyways) and it is a very strong none product in my opinion.

Note: You need a cologne to cover the natural none smell or you\'ll smell really bad (exception if you buy a already scented product).

TBiRD
03-21-2003, 09:09 AM
<<, but it\'s no way close as powerful as NPA in the sex department >>

Having read the whole Forum including the archives , + judging from my own experience I dare to second that part.....

Everything else is correct though....

Phantom
03-25-2003, 03:14 PM
\" judging from my own experience I dare to second that part..... \"
---------------------------------
What products have gotten you laid? TE got me laid more than a dozen times since i\'ve purchased it. It\'s great /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif