PDA

View Full Version : Gay Friend Syndrome

Mapi32
03-20-2003, 04:17 PM
So, basically I suffer from the dreaded \"Gay Friend\" syndrome, where I am friends with a number of woman, because I\'m smart, nice, can joke around in many ways (sexual to just teasing), etc., but everyone just seems to treat me like their really super-nice gay friend. So, today I mixed NPA to Hugo Boss (never used to use cologne), 5:1...maybe I\'ll get to try it out tomorrow. Any suggestions on mixing or usage? Would it be a good idea to get some WAGG, too? Or maybe WAGG+AE+Boss w/NPA?

Yeah, so it\'s your typical newbie post, so what!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

~Matthias

MadDoctor
03-20-2003, 05:22 PM
Sounds to me like you\'ve naturally got the WAGG end of things covered. The NPA might be just what you need, I\'ll be interested in hearing how people respond to it.

I never used to wear cologne either, but there\'s no getting around it if you wear much in the way of pheromones. They simply do not smell good.

Phantom
03-20-2003, 05:31 PM
\"Any suggestions on mixing or usage?\"

How much mix did you make?, 5 drops of cologne and 1 drop of NPA is 1 appication.

Mapi32
03-21-2003, 02:47 AM
I mixed 1ml NPA with 10ml Hugo Boss.

Mapi32
03-21-2003, 02:51 AM
I\'m thinking of picking up some stuff with NOL, and maybe even some Copulins. I\'m more in this for a real relationship, not free-for-all sex. =P I figure this stuff will help give me a little boost towards that goal...I\'ll try it out over the next few days & see what happens. At worst, I\'ll get a little more recognition as a hetero. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

TBiRD
03-21-2003, 09:31 AM
OR you can just give in to your dark (ahem gay) side :]

Ok lol , seriously u seem like somebody who is already a -nol or a wagg guy naturally...so I think pure -none will do the trick...like 1 drop NPA / 2 drops Primal Instinct....in order to send out that sexual vibe....also try acting more alpha...so the girls know your intentions are for real and not just joking around 24/7

If u go for SOE or something -nol heavy it would not be the right choice in your case...why spend money on something u produce naturally.....

+ hey /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif whats wrong with free for all sex ???

Watcher
03-21-2003, 12:32 PM
What about alter ego Tbird and mapi that would be a great choice (mens version for higher Anone)
Or SOE is a good idea - pure Anone
DD#1 might also work based on youre idea (NPA&SOE)

I gotta say NPA seems the best however it should remove a lot of that Mr Gay friend only syndrome women seem to respond to some men with. If you want action, this will help. Some women may however avoid u because u are no longer \" a safe non sexual friend\" they may feel \"attracted to you\" based on youre smell and \"feel\" like u shouldnt be around because they might jump u and u will be unsafe for friendship purposes.
This is a cruel attack on a man when women are bitches toward him in this way, he wants some action but gets the same response from all women.
I would also get some horny goatweed and or tribulus and go do some workouts.
The 3 M theroy is good - mones, moves and muscles.
Cant remember who came up with the idea (oscar i think) but its a good way of looking at women and sex.
Moves and insight into flirting can be found at http://www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\") which has many many tools to help men like youreself make more successful sexual moves on females.

Mapi32
03-24-2003, 02:33 PM
Well, I mixed 10ml of my Hugo Boss with 1ml of NPA, and applied a total of about 4 dabs on Friday & Saturday...I noticed a discreet difference in attitude that I don\'t believe is a placebo effect. I\'m thinking of buying something else to add to the mix to get a little more NONE, without the NPA\'s extra secret ingredients. I guess this means either AFA or AE.

Overall, I was very pleased with the results, but think I probably didn\'t have enough NONE. Comments?

~Matthias

Watcher
03-24-2003, 02:51 PM
What about the chem set, it has raw anone anol and arone.
Andro 4.2 can also be used it is very strong
Perfect 10? strongest pre mixed product out there.

What about androstadienone (a1) http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html\")

As far as discreet changes you are experiencing the pheromone effect here, its well documented. Good work.

MadDoctor
03-24-2003, 04:28 PM
DrSmellThis and I both seem to have independently come up with the idea of using NPA along with AE/w, and I\'ve been trying it out. It seems to work quite well in my opinion, better than DD#1 for those of us who are in the post-collegiate age group, or otherwise find DD#1 (SoE + NPA) a little too much towards the social. I\'ve yet to have any OD problems with it, although you don\'t need as much NPA, try with 20% instead of the 30% used in DD#1.

Since I can\'t take credit alone for this idea, I think I\'ll dub it DM#1 (not that I anticipate any #2!), should anyone else want to test it out, or reference it in the future.

Phantom
03-24-2003, 04:31 PM
\"Well, I mixed 10ml of my Hugo Boss with 1ml of NPA, and applied a total of about 4 dabs on Friday & Saturday...I noticed a discreet difference in attitude that I don\'t believe is a placebo effect.\"
---------
Maybe you need to apply more of the mix on, try 6 or 8 dabs or maybe just enough before the fragrance gets overpowering. The 10:1 mix is around 1 time/s less potent than TE (phero\'s per ML), my best TE dosage is around five dabs you will probably have to use 10 or just add another ML of NPA for it can have the range of potency as TE. Good Luck /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MadDoctor
03-24-2003, 04:39 PM
Very true, recommended dilution for NPA is about 5:1, not 10:1.

Mapi32
03-24-2003, 06:32 PM
My mistake...I had a 5ml bottle of Hugo, and added in 1ml of NPA with a syringe.

So, I\'m still thinking about getting AE to add to the mix...and maybe even some copulins, too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Will the fragrence of AE interfere with my Hugo Boss? Also, thanks for the AFS link.

~Matthias

CptKipling
03-25-2003, 10:50 AM
I would not add cops to your mix