PDA

View Full Version : immune to mones?

1tyme
03-20-2003, 03:06 PM
do peeps get immune to mones after awhile. say u use it to work one day, and you notice a huge difference DIHL looks, hits and all. but as you go to work everyday and see the same people will they get used to the mones and not be affected by it as much, or notice it as much.

Briela
03-20-2003, 03:18 PM
<<do peeps get immune to mones after awhile>>

I didn\'t realize those little marshmellow suckers could smell them in the first place? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
03-20-2003, 03:30 PM
You can get an accumulation OD from daily use of normal amounts that will cause that effect.

1tyme
03-20-2003, 03:33 PM
ok do people get immune to mones /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2003, 06:03 PM
It\'s almost peeps time, too! Peeps in your Easter Basket...

jcarter
03-20-2003, 07:00 PM
I\'m having a difficult time with this concept. Could you please elaborate? I\'ve been using pheros at work for about three months now and am not noticing any reactions. There are other circumstances which pose challenge to the effectiveness of pheros, but an ACCUMULATION OD is not a concept that I understand or have considered.

Phantom
03-20-2003, 07:07 PM
Which mone\'s do you use?

Mtnjim
03-21-2003, 08:53 AM
Perhaps \"accustomed\" not \"immune\", that is they become your \"normal\" scent??

CptKipling
03-21-2003, 09:10 AM
I think I know what you mean.

The first time you wear pheros around someone it will be a shock to them. It\'s a good kind of shock, like they in awe of you. This affect may diminish over time, in that they will be less *pleasantly surprised* by your pheromones, but they will still be affected by the pheros themselves.

Sexyredhead
03-21-2003, 09:37 AM
I think what happens is similar to what happens when you meet someone for the first time and you find they\'re, for example, very charismatic or really sexy.
After a while you get used to the fact that this person is really charismatic or very sexy, but you still find them to be that way.

Shibby
03-21-2003, 03:11 PM
Can this \"immunity\" be avoided by possible changing up which mones someone wheres every now and again?

Sexyredhead
03-21-2003, 05:21 PM
I guess it\'s possible. But if everybody thinks you\'re great/hot/sexy/a wonderful person, why would you want them to change their minds once they got used to thinking of you that way????

jcarter
03-21-2003, 11:47 PM
I\'ve used TE + SOE for most of the three months. Have recently aquired RM & NPA/w. Having a hard time with the strong RM scent! Very over-powering!

I\'m currently working on a rather strange mix of:
7 NPA/w : 2 RM : 4 TE + 1 drop vanilla

Nothing, so far.

CptKipling
03-22-2003, 07:08 AM
Shibby,

Yes thats would I do, keep changing the mix. But I only use combinbations that I know to work, experimenting is kept separate. Even slightly changing the ratios seems to keep hightened interest.

Oh yeah, and what SRH said, that was spot on.

franki
03-22-2003, 07:20 AM
\"Can this \"immunity\" be avoided by possible changing up which mones someone wheres every now and again? \"

My take on this is, that I think it is more important to change the fragrances you use, rather than the mones you use. I don\'t know about changing your pheromone signature often. Maybe that would be a big source of stress for the people around you, because they would have to keep adjusting the picture they have about you in their mind.

My 2 cents, /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
03-22-2003, 07:25 AM
Not necessarily.

Your natural sig. will change in different situations, even that only means times when more conversions are happening.

My theory is that a phero sig. is dynamic, constantly under subtle (or not so subtle) change. A small alteration in your mix shouldn\'t be a source of stress, if my theory is correct.