PDA

View Full Version : wagg or AE

manchorito
03-20-2003, 09:15 AM
although i am not a fan of asuperdictator\'s choice of words, i do share his questions. i am not alpha enough, as he said, and i would like to be more alpha, becuase the girls in my environment seem to \"flock\" to the alpha- males. i have been told AE is good for trying to be alpha. do you think, even though it seems the women like the dominant man in my environment, would wagg help me get the women interested in me? thanks

phersurf
03-20-2003, 10:39 AM
AE is an androstenone containing product. This is the pheromone that comunicates alpha. No one knows what\'s in WAGG, but it\'s effect is to make guys that are already a little too alpha (the Ckint Eastwood syndrome) seem more approachable.

If you are trying to be more alpha use a -none containing product. Other - none products are NPA, Rogue Male, Primal Instinct.

Bubu
03-20-2003, 10:41 AM
Defenitely, it can. WAGG does not decrease -none\'s \"weight\", it just seems to give -none more approacable character. You will not be as \"dangerous\" -alfa, more kind of \"protective\" -alfa aura.

Do not be affraid to experiment, try AE alone, look how it will work, then AE+WAGG. AE is wery potential product.

phersurf
03-20-2003, 12:26 PM
When I used a none heavy product alone, NPA, even with a little SOE, I was getting a lot of dihl looks. But since I added WAGG to my mix, I have been approached more often. Last night in my appartment elevator I got a dihl from this woman I have seen around, then she started talking to me.

Mapi32
03-20-2003, 02:52 PM
Can you apply NPA alone, without mixing it in your cologne bottle?

~Matthias

SyraBrian
03-20-2003, 03:04 PM
I already have AE, and I\'m looking forward to combining it with WAGG. Hopefully, that combo will allow women to develop a \"full service\" opinion of me!

phersurf
03-20-2003, 03:12 PM
I\'m mixing 5:2 with hugo Boss In Motion. Comes out smelling pretty good. The NPA seems to add a little spice smell to the sweet vanilla of the Boss.

Shibby
03-21-2003, 03:18 PM
so which do yall prefer... wagg or ae?

krtel
03-21-2003, 06:31 PM
You can\'t really say that, your comparing apples to oranges! Two different phero-containing products.

- Krish

xxxPantero
03-21-2003, 09:33 PM
okay, so someone try a JB+WAGG mix!

i don\'t have any of those, so someone who already has it... try it!

CptKipling
03-22-2003, 07:11 AM
Yeah that could be good.

From my experience, NPA + WAGG worked well so maybe...

Just a thought, maybe they share some secret ingredients??