PDA

View Full Version : trying to be alpha

asuperdictator
03-20-2003, 08:05 AM
i am very non-alpha, i believe the correct greek term is omega. i am 15 and on the verge of being popular...almost. i would like to be more alpha-like because it seems most of the girls at my school are attracted to the dominant type. what should i get to make me more of the alpha-type.

EXIT63
03-20-2003, 08:22 AM
Here\'s a beginning. Start lifting weights like a madman. It\'s a fact that women are attracted to a strong healthy body. Especially silly teenage girls.

Someone else can tell you which mones.

TBiRD
03-20-2003, 08:36 AM
excuse my french , but your nick is the dumbest I have ever come across in my whole entire life.

Those History books are actually not for decoration...did you know that ?

Also your choice of words in the other thread : \"final solution\" is not funny at all... it is very said to see that youngsters make fun of things they absolutely have no idea about...

And your striving for popularity is so wrong...

Is it really that important for you ? Don\'t you want a girl to like you , BECAUSE OF YOU ! and not because you are part of a group of wonnabe -self proclaimed - popular fools.

Damn....I guess you are to young to undestand , but you will remember my words when u grow up and realize how silly a longing for popularity is....

EXIT63
03-20-2003, 09:09 AM
Mybe he should change his name to ABENEVOLENTDICTATOR /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Bubu
03-20-2003, 10:54 AM
Tottaly agree with TBiRD, You should try to have a personality, that \"locks\" the girl, not a pherromone.
Read the FAQs, in the end it says, that this is not a pherromone that makes You a SuperGuy, this is Your personality that makes You SuperGuy, pherromones just helps You to show it.
Besides, phero does not change Your selfesteem, so how You would feel, if you will know, that it just only some syntetic mollecula getting your girl, not You by Yourself?

Have fun, develop Yourself first, leave pherromone to more machure relations.