PDA

View Full Version : The supernatural

Briela
03-19-2003, 04:31 PM
This is pretty neat. Apparently the owners of a house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this image of what they claim to be her. This one is wild, and a little spooky once you find the ghost. It took me about 15 seconds to find it, but when you do it just stands out. Almost like one of those optical illusions. Try not to focus on one spot. Look near the table and toward the window.

Click on the link below for the picture. You might have to turn up the volume on your system to hear the noises. They\'re faint, but you can hear the ghost talking at times in a low murmur.

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf (\"http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf\")

TBiRD
03-19-2003, 04:37 PM
Thx alot , I just aged 20 years and crapped my pants !

...if that doesn\'t scare you to death I dont know what will....

PEOPLE WITH HEART PROBLEMS DON\'t TRY THIS ! I mean SERIOUSLY u COULD DROP DEAD !

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2003, 04:39 PM
Don\'t be afraid. Say a prayer for her. She\'s just a poor lost soul.

EXIT63
03-19-2003, 04:43 PM
I got yelled at for posting one of those...But mine was alot more graphic!

TBiRD
03-19-2003, 04:45 PM
ehe , my heart rate is still upbeat !!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif shock therapy....

Hehe , this will not stop me from sending it to each and every buddy with an email account /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-19-2003, 04:48 PM
That scared the [bad word] out of me!!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2003, 02:45 PM
I finally got a chance to actually look at the link.

Briela, you\'re BAD.

Briela
03-20-2003, 03:00 PM
*In my best Elvis impression.*

Thank you... thank you very much. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-21-2003, 03:09 PM
That´s clever ! Wish that´d been my idea. It is kinda scary and funny. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif cool.

You should put that link in your signature and scare everyone to death.

bundyburger
03-24-2003, 12:34 AM
F___K
Got me too!

The stupid thing is, I\'d seen this already some time ago but didn\'t recongise it. I can\'t beleive it got me again. LOL

Briela
03-24-2003, 03:47 PM
It\'s called selective amnesia (otherwise known as old age) /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif