PDA

View Full Version : WINTER is OVER

CJ01
03-19-2003, 01:49 PM
I´ve noticed in the last few days that my own body scent has begun to change again- much nicer somehow. I only really notice this during the spring and even more so in the summer time.
I´m wondering how many others notice this change, if at all.
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2003, 05:27 PM
Well, honey, I really hadn\'t noticed it -- but then again, I hardly got to smell you all winter, so how can I be expected to notice your new spring scent?

Marisa
03-19-2003, 09:59 PM
Hey!
I do not know about my body scent, but I know for sure - I\'m thinking about sex over and over....
This is a spring... Even my parrot is kissing me more then usually :-)

smackerbox
03-19-2003, 11:24 PM
This is the time of season where caterpillars turn into butterflies.

CJ01
03-20-2003, 09:28 AM
Well how could you have noticed my body scent, every time I came over for a cuddle you ran off to some swinger club to sniff up strangers /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

You´ve no idea what you´re missing now though /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

CJ01
03-20-2003, 09:30 AM
So what do you reckon parrots turn into when they keep kissing women?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2003, 09:37 AM
! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-20-2003, 09:49 AM
<<Well, honey, I really hadn\'t noticed it -- but then again, I hardly got to smell you all winter, so how can I be expected to notice your new spring scent?>>

Pics?

CJ01
03-20-2003, 10:36 AM
- ?

Your pics first !! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Paul canada
03-20-2003, 10:51 AM
AHHHHH back to this pics thing again... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-20-2003, 11:26 AM
Elenas, not mine /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Just not sure what she meant?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2003, 06:08 PM
I think she wants pics of me smelling your new spring scent.

Or something.

Actually, you know what? As long as there are naked people in the picture somewhere, Elana\'s happy, I think.

CJ01
03-21-2003, 11:02 AM
But we don´t have to be naked for you to smell me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-21-2003, 11:55 AM
She\'s right...I want naked people

CJ01
03-21-2003, 12:49 PM
In that case you´re gonna have to wait a bit longer

CJ01
03-21-2003, 02:55 PM
I´m still waiting for an intelligent response to my original enquiry btw. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2003, 07:58 PM
I dunno about intelligent, but here\'s honest -- I notice no difference in the way I smell from season to season, and that you do surprises me. That\'s kinda neat.

oscar
03-21-2003, 08:46 PM
CJ,

Y\'know I\'ve never consciously noted any change in natural bodily scents on myself or on women with the changing of season, but if it\'s true it would certainly help explain \"Spring Fever\".

You may be on to something. Cyclical pheros perhaps.
Very interesting.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-25-2003, 11:59 AM
Maybe I just have an even more sensitive nose than I thought I did.

I´m sure that this is to do with pheros too. Like Oscar asid it´s to do with spring fever. Spring and summer are mating seasons and everything incl us smells different, more obvious. I guess that, by nature our body scents change at this time to attract mates...the result being...`spring fever´.
I smell even different in the summer, in hot weather...I smell even better or at least my own body scent is more apparent to me then. And then when I wear a certain fragrance(s) I can´t stop smelling myself. Weird huh. I don´t know if others like the way I smell though /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ccbythesea
03-25-2003, 11:09 PM
Hey CJ, I thought I was the only one who smelled different in the spring and even more different in the summer!! ANY nice scent I wear in the summer gets tons of compliments and queries as to what I\'m wearing....and, I confess to the urge to constantly \"smell\" myself too. So, if you\'re weird then I\'m weird too /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-26-2003, 12:16 PM
Cool !

Yes, either we´re wierd or our noses are more enlightened...?
To me it´s very sensous too. Does your hair smell different too because mine does. I can really smell `the scent´ by my hair. When it´s dangling in front of my face and nose there´s this distinct scent, it´s pretty strong. Do you get that too. (Say yes)

ccbythesea
03-26-2003, 04:22 PM
Actually, now that you mention it, I never really noticed anything different about the scent of my hair but lots of other people do. I DO notice that people (lots) sniff my hair, touch it and say lotsa nice things about it. This is unusual cuz my hair is short and I wear it kinda \"scruffy\". Thanks for reminding me about that; one more good reason to be looking forward to summer.
P.S. - our noses ARE probably more enlightened but don\'t doubt it for one minute.......we ARE weird, sis.........and I wouldn\'t have it any other way /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif