PDA

View Full Version : Help with DD#1 or DD Lite

Goanna
03-19-2003, 01:05 PM
I want to try either of these mixes, but I have the SOE packets, not the liquid. I really cant mix them in the outlined ratios, so I would just have to apply them at the same time.

I have been using 1/2 pack SOE with 1 spray of TE and not getting outstanding results. Now that I read a liitle more, I think I might have too much TE.

If I want to continue using 1/2 a pack of SOE at a time, would one dab of TE be a good amount to start with, or is that too little?

Also, what is a good time schedule to follow when applying pheros? I go to work for 8-12 hour days (I work in retail right now, so I have the opurtunity to test out my mixes on many different women throughought the day). If I apply them when I first leave for work, how long should I wait before applying a second dose? Thanks in advance for any information.

Phantom
03-19-2003, 01:12 PM
4 to 5 dabs of TE works best for me. You should\'nt do a second dose that\'ll just be OD (half pack of SOE and 4-5 dabs of TE will last you all day and probably well into the next), what I do is carry around a small bottle of cologne and splash it in the areas I applyed the phero\'s, cause after a few hours the fragrance fades but the pheromones are definitly still there.

Watcher
03-19-2003, 04:01 PM
To make the mix you really should have the bottle of SOE, the gel is not considered however if you use half a pack of SOE gel and 2 drops of NPA you should have an approaximate mixture.

Goanna
03-19-2003, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the info. Since I am using TE instead of NPA, it would be 4-8 drops then, right?

Watcher
03-19-2003, 08:43 PM
3-6 drops would be advice. Avoid an OD.