PDA

View Full Version : AE + PI. to mix or not

elvido
03-19-2003, 11:43 AM
An earlier post had this question hidden at the end, so I think it\'s better on its own.
I\'m getting both of these. Should I wear both or just one? What ratio?

TBiRD
03-19-2003, 02:06 PM
Funny that u ask this question.

Just today I tried something new for the fun of it :

I covered my left eyebrow with one drop of PI and my right eyebrow with 2 AE drops. The tiny bit that was left (on tip of my finger ) was smeared into my neck.

First thing today : I went to my favourite high tech tanning studio to get those lousy 18 minutes of artificial sun /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
While standing in line ( waiting to pay with my card) 2 Women turned around and looked at me. I was standing behind them for like 20 seconds + heard them talk..So I figured one is the daughter the other her mother.
Daughter being a 8/10 21-24y and her mother in her forties ( maybe older) So when both of them turned around , the mother just briefly looked at my face , then turned around again , but her daughter kept on staring till her mother turned again to look at her then me , then tell her : \"Hey wake up you cabin is free\"

I think that was a clear hit - I havent looked at dialated pupils so don\'t know bout DIHL...she looked kinda dizzy though...

Well my cabin would only open up in 20 minutes , so I went shopping...when I came back I haven\'t met those women again...

After that I drove to the gym , where my team was already training at the machines (after they ran like 10 miles)

I couldn\'t join the fun because I\'m injured right now ( shoulder injury) so I only drove there to get a massage from our \"massage expert\". I took of my shirt and greeted everyone with a handshake , some players congratulated me , saying : \"What a great body\" (This isn\'t something unusual - I am the gym addict in outr team...
The unusual thing happened when my trainer came out of the shower and said exactly the same thing as the others : \"Wow what a great body \" - Unusual about it is that he actually meant it this time...usually he would call me names like \"surferboy\" \"arnold\" - So I don\'t get my nose up to high and concentrate on training handball rather than going crazy with weights....

So well to summ it up :

1 drop PI + 2 Drops AE got me a hit with a nice girl + some \"extra\" Respect from my trainer and team mates...

No negative things whatsoever...

To answer oyur other question , you can mix these preferably like I did on your body...apply one drop here one drop there , well u get the idea...

Standalone application : AE 3 - 4 drops
PI 2 drops max....anything above that may be OD in close room situations...

Enjoy

druid
03-19-2003, 04:36 PM
one time i was wearing 3 drops of AE/m (old one -- I posted this hit already) and this spanish chick kept smiling at me and I noticed her eyes were dilating.

EXIT63
03-19-2003, 04:49 PM
....The unusual thing happened when my trainer came out of the shower and said exactly the same thing as the others : \"Wow what a great body \" ...

Sounds like fun...Did any of them give you a hug? lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif...Any towel snapping incidents?

TBiRD
03-19-2003, 05:01 PM
hmm after reading this again , sounds kinda gay hehe

well...I\'m not / nobody from the team is + the trainer said it in a tone of voice that showed true respect towards me....usually he would just crack a joke or be strickt about something.....well u know what trainers are like...

Towel snapping and hugging hasn\'t occured yet....

We are pretty big / strong guys with very strong / explosive arms so a well aimed towel snap may result in very very blue spots on each side.....