PDA

View Full Version : NewbieFAQS

PiePants
03-19-2003, 07:40 AM
Hello All,
I\'ve just received my newbie pack and would appreciate any insight into using these products. Also what would anyone in this forum suggest using as a cover scent ( I use axe and drakkor ). It seen that there\'s a lot of products for sale on this site so I\'m also looking for future product suggestions. I\'m looking forward to using these products as I work in a female filled environment and feel my work is the perfect testing grounds for pheromones.
Thanks
PiePants

tallmacky
03-19-2003, 12:52 PM
TE kicks ass, I am not sure if you have TE scented or unscented? For me I had unscented, so I took the musk essential oil I got with the newbie pack (awhile ago) and filled the TE bottle to the top full of the EO, it took about half or a little more then half of the musk oil. Becareful you don\'t want it to flood over had a bit of that problem. After a good shake that alone is a nice little backup (with some -nol from the oil). I still used a cover scent. I was heavy into AXE I used Pheonix and Tsunami as cover scents. I put a spray of TE on my shirt and then used the axe for that. I even sprayed AXE on my head and neck. Thank god AXE is a aerosol so you can do this without any problems. Though I moved over to BOD because its alot more stronger and so on.

For future reference I would suggest you buying AE/M. Alter ego still has that none, and rone and nol top it off very nicely. Its also probably the best scented product and risks of ODs are much lower. All in all I think you would see more results from AE/M and you may have a cool mix with TE/AE but I prefer to keep my AE as is.

PiePants
03-20-2003, 08:32 AM
It\'s only been one night and already I\'m seeing results at my job. I took tallmackys advice with the TE and oil mix and it seems to be working great. I met a great looking Swedish nanny at my job last night and had no problem getting her number. With my first night of Pheromone use starting off so good I\'ll be looking forward to trying new products.
Thanks
PiePants

EXIT63
03-20-2003, 09:05 AM
If you\'re having good results with a product. Continue to experiment with that product. Don\'t run out and buy a whole arsenal of stuff that may or may not be as effective. Stick with what you know works first. That bottle of TE will last you a long time. Also check the used products and forum members club pages. You\'ll save a few bucks