PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Elana!!!

EXIT63
03-19-2003, 05:59 AM
It\'s been like 3 days.

franki
03-19-2003, 06:02 AM
She\'s told me she is moving, but hopes to get back / spend some more time here soon. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

EXIT63
03-19-2003, 06:06 AM
Thanx, I hope she comes back soon....I can\'t live without her!

Lucky
03-19-2003, 06:30 AM
She didn\'t tell you? She\'s having her sex change operation. She\'ll return as our new King.

TBiRD
03-19-2003, 07:10 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif No offense to Elana but hey.... Exit63 don\'t get your expectations up too high ....this is internet....she could very well be a ugly HE who has fun with false identity on the net /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

But then again : A person who makes each and every guy on this Forum horny as hell just through words / comments / replys / humor....can only be a women. That or some of us have some weird / disturbing fantasys ( without even knowing it) ....

Oh Elana , when u come back , feel free to send nude pics my way - 2 make sure there are no doubts left /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

EXIT63
03-19-2003, 07:42 AM
\"...She didn\'t tell you? She\'s having her sex change operation. She\'ll return as our new King....\"

Oh, I thought she was having her head permanently attached! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Hey TBIRD...you\'d better edit that post while you still have time...It\'s blasphemous!!!

Phantom
03-19-2003, 12:47 PM
\"No offense to Elana but hey.... Exit63 don\'t get your expectations up too high ....this is internet....she could very well be a ugly HE who has fun with false identity on the net\"

I\'ve seen pictures of her and she\'s a perfect 10.

Elana
03-19-2003, 01:08 PM
Thank you Phantom /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

I appreciate you noticing I haven\'t been around. I have been really busy, but will be back shortly to harass you all.

Phantom
03-19-2003, 01:15 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif, your welcome.

CJ01
03-19-2003, 01:42 PM
You been really busy huh? he must be pretty good at whatever it is he´s been keeping you busy with /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

And how did the operation go. pics?

TBiRD
03-19-2003, 02:19 PM
<<I appreciate you noticing I haven\'t been around. I have been really busy, but will be back shortly to harass you all. >>

... me *hides behind the bush\"

....then hears Elanas lovely voice singing : Ready or not , here I come , you can\'t hide , goooooonnaaaaaaa fiiiiiiiind youuuuuuu and make YOU want ME.....

bivonic
03-19-2003, 04:25 PM
She\'s lucky I let her come up for air! /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif