PDA

View Full Version : The dumber the girl the better the pheromones

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 03:11 PM
Oh I have too many questions and thoughts but I had to post this one. In your experience guys do you find that dumb girls respond more highly to your pheromones.

Phantom
03-18-2003, 03:13 PM
Especially the Attention Whore\'s, they\'re the first to respond. Sluts too /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 03:15 PM
Dumber girls respond more readily to dumb guys.

Watcher
03-18-2003, 03:16 PM
Well dumb girls are usually the better lookers and respond more readily not to smart guys but to those guys that \"look sexy and attractive to them via smell\"
And the Attention whores are readily able to respond, although only until they have youre attention then its off to fulfil that urge with another guy.

Phantom
03-18-2003, 03:20 PM
\"And the Attention whores are readily able to respond, although only until they have youre attention then its off to fulfil that urge with another guy.\"

Not in my experience, when im with attention whores and i\'m wearing phero\'s, they want all the attention from me /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 03:28 PM
\"Well dumb girls are usually the better lookers\"

Oh watcher is hooking us up with some truthful quotes today. Its very true and not some bias point of view on my behalf. I haven\'t really seen this is in guys but in women/girls the better looking ones from my experience are painfully stupid. Along with that they also have terrible personalities. The smarter ones especially the girls in the \"smart\" classes at my school are usually average to ugly. This is just a statistic not a rule all judgement so no femmy respones please hahah. You could compare that to the way it seems our brain work. For one you have the really smart kid in school but he has absolutely no social/people skills and finds it difficult to think out side the box as such things as art and so on. Then you have the more people person who can hang with anyone but sucks ass in school and intelligent work and usually winds up either working for millions or at Mcdonald\'s. I guess thats based on brain space allocation.

Phantom
03-18-2003, 03:32 PM
In my personal opinion the better the girl looks, the better the pussy tastes /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif. Just from my experience....

Watcher
03-18-2003, 03:32 PM
This just about does it, good looking women dont have to think for themselves as men do all the attention giving and thinking for them, they quite often get pregant early by the simple fact more men are after them and they fall to these men and get laid by them.
I admit i have met a few 10s that are real intelligent to, but they is rare.

EXIT63
03-18-2003, 03:48 PM
I just want to go on record saying I think this thread is disgraceful.

Everyone knows women are smarter than men.

Phantom
03-18-2003, 03:49 PM
Some are, some are\'nt /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

bivonic
03-18-2003, 03:53 PM
Trying to stay on topic, I think it\'s a double edged sword. Women that place a much greater emphasis on looks will not necessarily \"fall\" for an average guy wearing pheromones since their standards are so high. Whereas more intelligent women (whether attractive or otherwise) place less emphasis soley on looks & more on intellectual capacity IMO. These are the women I would think could be more easily swayed by the subconscious trigger that pheromones provide.

I think in any case there is a progression that most women (& perhaps men) go through when they catch a whiff of pheros:

1. Mmmm I feel good all of a sudden.
2. They look around to try & subconsciously \"smell\" the direction this pleasure is coming from, they look with their eyes but their eyes deceive them, let\'s say they determine the direction it comes from (you & your pheros).
3. They try to find a single attribute about you that they are attracted to and potentially find other attributes, this would follow along the train of thought that you need one person to raise their hand in class for the others to follow, think of finding a single attractive attribute as the first brick in the foundation, if they are successful they may lay a few more \"positive\" bricks. This is why appearance is so key, you can just have a single attractive piece of clothing you could be wearing - a jazzy shirt & whammo, the bricks start falling into place!
4. If they are unsuccessful...meaning they find more negative reinforcement then positive then they dismiss you as the cause of their pleasure & might just assume the temperature in the room went up 10 degrees all of a sudden.

I think this is why it is critically important to try & give your phero signature that they inhaled & the visual imagery they are formulating in their mind some additional amunition by having them find you attractive in other ways (i.e. socially entertaining). Between pheros & your witty charm you might be able to overcome a flaw or three.

Just my theory.

phersurf
03-18-2003, 04:18 PM
<<Well dumb girls are usually the better lookers>>

Too a large extent this is true. The better looking girls were always busy on Frida and Saturday nights. They are also able to use their looks to their advantage. the obvious example is the mid 40\'s man that is rich, divorcing his wife and getting the \"trophy\" wife in her mid 20\'s.

The less attractive women had a lot more study time on their hands and did better in school.

I don\'t think they are inherently dumber, they just had more to do in thier school days than study.

To be Darwinian about it, men get the best looking women they can afford. Women get the richest men they can attract.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 04:23 PM
And young guys talk a lot of malarkey.

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 05:12 PM
Great post Bivonic, very true I read it about 3 times I like the chronological order of the pheromones effect it seems to a large extent to be true. After a girl gets a whiff of the pheros on you she begins her long gaze looking for something(s) that she can subconciously form to be extremely hot to her etc...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 05:17 PM
Tallmacky. The girl gets a whiff of the pheromones you\'re wearing and starts her long gaze looking all over for something hot??

What\'s wrong with this picture?

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 05:27 PM
The key things, such as height, facial structure, hands, and so on. I think after the phero exposure everything she may find attractive is heightened through her own subby work.

FTR your desires for me are interupting the way we use the forum lets keep this on the downlow

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 05:31 PM
!!

You said it was our secret....

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 05:38 PM
cool your engines missy at my age I would work you twice around forget that acronym SDR. Besides no one can see this but us, its an invisible post so say whatever you like.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 05:39 PM
Uh-oh, young blood, I\'m scared a you.

Phantom
03-18-2003, 05:42 PM
\"Besides no one can see this but us, its an invisible post so say\"

Yea... it\'s invisible to a blind man.

EXIT63
03-18-2003, 05:43 PM
Why are they\'re all these blank spaces where posts are supposed to be?

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Why exit they are invisible I had to do it because if you could see what FTR wrote to me your ancestors would turn in their graves and beat off.
------
Phantom
\"Yea... it\'s invisible to a blind man. \"

Sorry phantom I had no idea you were blidn do you have a brail monitor?>

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 05:45 PM
I never.

EXIT63
03-18-2003, 05:46 PM

Phantom
03-18-2003, 05:47 PM
lol you mean \"braille monitor\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif, yea i\'m very skilled at using it.

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 05:49 PM
whan yor as bad as me you say f#ck speling corectly
----
gotcha EXIT read below for my reply

Phantom
03-18-2003, 05:50 PM
where in ny do you live tallmacky?

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 05:52 PM
Upstate New York 3 hours from Syracuse near Fort Drum. why do you want to visit me if you do I am not into anything gay just bring your sister/mother/aunt I got a Camcorder.

Phantom
03-18-2003, 05:53 PM
\"sister/mother/aunt\" i\'ll bring mine, if you bring yours /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ...... but damn thats kind of far from nyc /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 05:56 PM
cool we can swap, try to pick up some of the female forum members on the way too especially big E. Then tell get your mother ready I prefer her to be in her mid 40\'s if possible. thanks by the way.

Phantom
03-18-2003, 06:00 PM
can\'t wait to see your mother covered in astroglide......... I heard she\'s experienced in that area /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 06:04 PM
my momma is a freak in a sack take my word for it, I will see ya on saturday.

ok now what did I make this thread about FTR\'s stalking methods and phantoms mutual pervetness have created a void in my mind.

Phantom
03-18-2003, 06:12 PM
lol don\'t worry, I did\'nt mean what I said before I was just f!cking around.... I wonder where Elana is.. she\'s the only one that can keep me in line.. I\'ll cover her in astroglide anyday /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 06:24 PM
its not the same without the big E even for a day. ahh man you were kidding damn I haven\'t had a good momma rump in days.

Phantom
03-18-2003, 06:27 PM
I\'ll let Elana be my mommy anyday............................................ .................................................. ..............................Spank me E, Spank me!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

a.k.a.
03-18-2003, 07:05 PM
Fortunately (for the evolution of our species), the smarter the guy, the more successful he will be with pheromones. Women are effected irregardless of IQ, it’s just that the silly hos act like... well, silly hos.

Also, two words for anybody that thinks smart girls aren’t hot: Mira Sorvino.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2003, 09:24 PM
Well most ugly girls have to develop there intellect more because no guys going to be her sugar daddy. Though i have met smart hot girls but they usual lack common sense.

Watcher
03-20-2003, 02:46 AM
Oh hey smart girls common sense, i used to work with nursing staff and they are dumb as but hot as, good bonk buddies and victims of the social hookup circle effect of pheromones.

Whitehall
03-20-2003, 12:30 PM
Hormones.

When guys look at a woman, they value those clues that point to high estrogen levels - pouty lips is one, smooth curvy skin is another. Estrogens don\'t seem to do much for the cognitive parts of the brain. One woman described the feeling when she first took high estradiol birth control pills as being a \"love doll.\"

On the other hand, the hormone of cognition is testosterone. That makes a woman\'s skin thicker, her lips narrower, her hair less full, etc while it stimulates her thinking and reasoning brain.

Estrogens also prime the VNO and libido nervous centers to respond to pheromones.

The result - high estrogen girls are dumber but more responsive to male pheromones than high testosterone girls who are better \"thinkers\" - that thinking helps to overrule the lower parts of her brain that might respond to pheromone signals. An astute observer may also notice that high-T girls have more responsive clitori and can be more agressive in bed - that\'s not a hard and fast rule, however.

Watcher
03-21-2003, 01:05 AM
Thanks it all makes sense now, i should have said something sooner.
I was going to say those that [bad word] often are dumb and those that are left are smarter to survive in the world and outsmart the [bad word] ones in the literal sense of the term

Icemone
03-23-2003, 04:04 AM
Hi a.k.a. all,

I agree with your post /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
We are smarter and use Pheromones more wisely.

Also, I LOVE Smart women!!!

Sure I go for physical Beauty
yet they have to have MORE than just their looks.

STABILITY is one quality I need to look more carefully for!!!
Passion! Sense of HUMOR, Talent, Intelligence, etc.

( besides vital qualities like Honesty, Mutual Respect, Loyalty, Trust )

Sometimes I get let down when
I see an interview with some Actress who plays a great role on TV or film and seems so incredibly intelligent and attractive and on the talk show she is dumb as dirt /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

This might be one of my \"challenges\" because I tend to overwhelm women---either they get scared off
OR the ones who aren\'t really sure who they are
( \"Etheral\" )
discover that they WANT to \"become\" the woman I\'m looking for---yet
since they aren\'t the most stable to begin with, this
confuses the Hell out of both of us. Who are they today? At this moment? Who knows?

marv14yag
03-23-2003, 01:13 PM
Hi a.k.a. all,

I agree with your post
We are smarter and use Pheromones more wisely.

Also, I LOVE Smart women!!!

Sure I go for physical Beauty
yet they have to have MORE than just their looks.

STABILITY is one quality I need to look more carefully for!!!
Passion! Sense of HUMOR, Talent, Intelligence, etc.

( besides vital qualities like Honesty, Mutual Respect, Loyalty, Trust )

Sometimes I get let down when
I see an interview with some Actress who plays a great role on TV or film and seems so incredibly intelligent and attractive and on the talk show she is dumb as dirt

This might be one of my \"challenges\" because I tend to overwhelm women---either they get scared off
OR the ones who aren\'t really sure who they are
( \"Etheral\" )
discover that they WANT to \"become\" the woman I\'m looking for---yet
since they aren\'t the most stable to begin with, this
confuses the Hell out of both of us. Who are they today? At this moment? Who knows?

Stop lieing to yourself.

Smart, or even stupid girls go for a better looking guy, not a smarter one. Only thing, the stupid ones act more whorish....

But, from what I HAVE SEEN, MOST GIRLS, are whores, even the smart ones, ie....They get their grades all 5.00 and sh**, but they have NO COMMON SENSE WHATSOEVER!

And NO HOUSE TRAINING by the way!

And, oh YEAH, go out with guys that can\'t say anything but drrrrrrrr.rr.r.rr.r..r.rr.

Either way, you\'re lieing out your ass.

Like the girl that sees someone attractive and says she loves him. Bull sh***

Bart

rjm
03-23-2003, 03:53 PM
I dunno... It seems that there is a certain type who\'s moved beyond strictly looks and actually DOES look for other qualities in a guy. The only problem is that too often, they\'re so damaged that they are a complete turnoff to the guy. (What? *ME* jaded? /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif )

I know from my own experience that the girls who are so gorgeous that they don\'t have to do anything for themselves generally DON\'T do anything for themselves, therefore becoming the stupid ones. I dunno about y\'all, but I don\'t want them. I WANT the girl who can do more than change a lightbulb buy herself; I do NOT want the one who does so by holding the bulb while the world revolves around her!

BTW, while this thread is probably exceedingly offensive to some of the chicks here ( /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), it applies to guys, too. Any of you females care to vent about the captain of the football team?

MadDoctor
03-23-2003, 07:02 PM
Some interesting facts:
The difference in overall intelligence between women and men is either tiny or nonexistent. Estrogen is associated with superior language skills, while testosterone (in moderation) is associated with spatial and math abilities. High T males and low T females do worst on spatial tests, high T women and low T men do best.
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=00018E9D-879D-1D06-8E49809EC588EEDF&pageNumber=2&catID=9 (\"http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=00018E9D-879D-1D06-8E49809EC588EEDF&pageNumber=2&catID=9\")

Women with high T levels tend to have healthier libidos.
(New Scientist 22 Aug 98)

Add the two together, and maybe you should have been paying more attention to that quiet girl who was always getting the top grade in your math class.

In rodents (whose VNOs have been studied at great length), the male medial amygdala, posterior cortical amygdala, the bed nucleus of the stria terminals, and bed nucleus of the olfactory tract are larger, probably since males with non-functional VNOs have difficulty telling the genders apart, resulting in indiscuminate mating attempts with both sexes, as well as failure to defend territory from encroaching male rivals. The female VNO system is larger in the area dealing with regulation of the endocrine system by exposure to male pheromones. Females with impaired VNO function seem to suffer no major disadvantages.
http://www.biotechjournal.com/Journal/Mar2002/marArticle5.pd (\"http://www.biotechjournal.com/Journal/Mar2002/marArticle5.pd\")

In humans, a study at Monell Chemical Senses Center suggested that female humans use smell to pick sexual partners more than males do. (Then again, this may just be another side to guys tending to be less discriminating in general.) It\'s more than just a matter of androgens, as women seem able to pick out genetic traits of men by smell, particularly characteristic proteins in the immune system (as has also been noted in male rodents\' mate selection process). I don\'t know whether men have ever been tested along these lines.

As far as I can find in the literature, nobody has yet tried to correlate VNO activity and intelligence. The VNO seems to be about equally active in both sexes, although it does respond to different compounds based on gender, and may have some trace of the sexual dimorphism found in other mammals (male VNO system larger overall).

**DONOTDELETE**
03-23-2003, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the invitation to vent. I have to tell you the truth. I love men. I just do. I don\'t care what they look like or how old they are, I\'m pretty much programmed to receive. Men are fascinating, how they look at things fascinates me, what they think about and how they think about it fascinates me, I love how men smell (mostly), taste, feel, sound, everything about men is good. Threads like this hurt my feelings but adolescent males can\'t always be held accountable for the STUPID SH!T they write about women. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif They\'ll grow up and learn better, I\'m confident of it, and some actual experience with sex, I think, will do some of them a lot of good. I mean sex with a female partner. Looking at pictures and wanking doesn\'t count. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gifAs far as which kinds of women are sluts ... if your definition of slut includes kinkiness, there has been shown to be a correlation between brains and kink: the smarter, the kinkier. Smart girls are more ingenious and inventive and imaginative, and that can only be a good thing as far as sex goes. Articulate, intelligent, confident men who are not threatened by women and who do not need to talk women down to make themselves feel pumped up and superior, are rare as hen\'s teeth. It\'s nice how many are on this forum. And those men mostly have excellent sex lives and good success with women. Go figure.

DrSmellThis
03-23-2003, 11:34 PM
I honestly find it much easier to seduce more intelligent women. They seem hornier to me. They are also more susceptable to my \"charms.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

oscar
03-23-2003, 11:50 PM
Hey!

I don\'t know for certain to whom I repy, or whether I\'m agreeing or disagreeing, but smarter women are usually MUCH better pieces of ass. And I respect them for that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

The dumber ones may be easier to \"close\", but a smart woman\'s more fun to wake up next to.
It can make your day.

O /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-24-2003, 05:24 AM
FTR- Thank you /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Excellent post

EXIT63
03-24-2003, 05:32 AM
... Articulate, intelligent, confident men who are not threatened by women and who do not need to talk women down to make themselves feel pumped up and superior, are rare as hen\'s teeth. It\'s nice how many are on this forum. And those men mostly have excellent sex lives and good success with women. Go figure...

The keyword there is mostly.

CptKipling
03-24-2003, 09:54 AM
So it may, or may not be, a coincidence that I\'m going out with a maths genious (not exactly ugly either!!)! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-24-2003, 10:42 AM
I know why your math genious is into you. It\'s certainly not your brains. lol

nonscents
03-24-2003, 10:44 AM
Is it what he puts into her that explains why she\'s into him?

Elana
03-24-2003, 10:44 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif That would be correct. Let\'s just say....he has got a lot to offer a woman.

nonscents
03-24-2003, 10:48 AM
The generative member gets the genius?

Elana
03-24-2003, 10:49 AM
Somebody took his witty pill today /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

nonscents
03-24-2003, 10:51 AM
Whoops! I took the wrong one. It was supposed to be Viagra. Too bad! Wits won\'t get me anywhere with Elana, but the other pill will.

Elana
03-24-2003, 10:52 AM
Yes, after Phantom\'s \"two hour\" story.....the other pill would make me very, very happy

nonscents
03-24-2003, 10:55 AM
Hey! If they can put shampoo and conditioner in one bottle, why not wit and whoopy?

Elana
03-24-2003, 10:56 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif lol

CptKipling
03-25-2003, 11:16 AM
lol

Elana you still holding out for my pic?

Elana
03-25-2003, 11:20 AM
It would be my dream cum true./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Should I stop holding my breathe?

CptKipling
03-25-2003, 11:22 AM
I\'m gona make a promise, as soon as I get a digital camera...maybe /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Little short of funds at the moment /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Elana
03-25-2003, 11:24 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Just the slightest bit of hope has made my day

Icemone
03-26-2003, 04:43 AM
Hi marv14yag,

Maybe after you\'ve had your fill of pretty airheads, you\'ll think things different, or not LOL

\"Until that time, someone\'s lies may find
to be another\'s truth

And Wisdom looms on the Horizon,
for the open minded who can find its use\"

marv14yag
03-26-2003, 03:36 PM
If I actually \"got\" the girl than maybe there would be something to be tired of...

Bart

Watcher
03-26-2003, 05:20 PM
Well the airheads need someone to \"fill em up\" so to speak in nice terms, and why not they are usually a good fu*k in terms of sex so why not, although they arent normally good relationship material so fu*k em and dump em. (just use protection)

Sexyredhead
03-26-2003, 05:21 PM
Watcher, I think you need to back off on the -none just a bit. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-26-2003, 05:31 PM
I tend to go to a broader mix mostly DD#1 for one.

Like the following that got me laid with a nice blonde 5\'6 last night 9 in looks at a party i went to with the following mix.

10% Anone
40% Anol
10% Arone
20% WAGG
10% a1
10% EW (400:1 dilution)

As u can see its a broad mix and costs me enough for individual ingredients (chem set, a1,WAGG, Alter ego with EW)
But i can use the individual components as my inital mix is only 3mls in total with all the compounds. Its designed to take advantage of all the stuff that is used around here.
Actually its giving me a real good feeling also.

Sexyredhead
03-26-2003, 05:33 PM
I was politely trying to say that I\'m getting offended by the way you refer to women. Maybe you\'re using too much -none?

Watcher
03-26-2003, 05:37 PM
Sorry if i offened u, im a male chovenists he he, ok i should say the nice lady blonde friend that i made sweet love to.
At least she wasnt an attention whore who flirted to get attention, filled herself up with ego pride she can get my attention then run away before i can make the move, those types \"serial attention seekers\" are the most annoying.
The girl i got with last night was interested kept her eyes on me and not all over the place once she got some looks or attention and was quite a good partner for the night, a nice girl who i will contact again for a proper date.