PDA

View Full Version : Have you gotten this type of reaction?

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 02:40 PM
Through my use of pheromones I am usually able to tell pretty easily a hit I am getting from a girl, I have had the occasional odd reactions or reactions so subtle my primitive manly brain is not able to determine its message.

I was wearing 3 sprays of Pro Edge one in my hair one in the front of my shirt and one in on the back. I was in the math room and I went up to my teachers desk, it was pretty cold in the room and there were others around her not close though but the second I walk up with a good gust of wind she was like \"Oh wow it just got hot, I am hot\" and starting waving her hand it seemed like it struck like the plague pretty odd. I am pretty sure that had something to do with PE(same as TE/NPA just more dilute) I was wondering if anyone else has gotten that reaction?

This time I had some AE/M I had I guess for awhile never even noticed its existence must have been old, Anyhow I decided to go solo and put 4 drops of AE on one in my hair, another on my face (symmetrical on both sides) one behind the ears and one on my wrist. The effects are below.
Here is my second one, okay I know alot of you guys get boobed to death, brush ups, touches on your hands/biceps and so on. This one was kind of different. I was sitting down at my lunch table, and my friends girlfriend (10/10) was standing up but was besides me, at first it seemed like when you walk by someone and they try to touch you but act like they are bumping into you and stuff. Because she was standing there then got closer to the point were it seemed like she was putting pressure, not leaning into me but forcefully appling pressure like puting your hand over a cut on your arm. So the side of her upper thigh put and lower abdomen where pressing against my arm up to my shoulder. She was there longer then she had a purpose to be I could tell, I was trying to look at some floppy book and she wanted to see it and stuff but that did not last very long, but she stayed longer kind of a lingering effect. The pressue was just odd not, I guess it makes girls just want to get as close as possible. I am wondering if anyone else has had this effect either?

By the way AE/M whoops all ass.

Watcher
03-18-2003, 02:44 PM
Yes this is a more than common effect, you are altering their hormonal levels vise a verse their sexual behaviour as a result.
The brushing is shes trying to get herself rubbed up probably didnt even realise she was doing it, anyway id try to talk to her if youre interested.

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 02:47 PM
hmmm it seemed like a subconcious reaction or maybe she is a smooth criminal, in my recent pheromone pass she has been rubbing my back which she never did before and other more closer bonding things too but I doubt she fully realizes what she is doing.

btw good response watcher.

That is ok its my friends girl and I wouldn\'t even want to begin to get involved with that crap.

Watcher
03-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Well ive got 5 years experience with pheromones, so i know quite a few things. She wouldnt be aware that shes doing it.
If you are worried she is getting carried away, move away from her in terms of body space, try to create some distance when she starts that, trust me situations can arise when women start moving from one guy to the next, once it has begun it can be difficult to handle - she may try to get with u etc. She wouldnt be aware either, just take care around youre friend and his girlfriend.

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 02:55 PM
ahh yes \"subconcious\" thanks watcher I doubt it will progress to that, so thats not a big worry for now but I will remember that.

Watcher
03-18-2003, 02:58 PM
Subconscious and unconscious are interchangable in this instance.

phersurf
03-18-2003, 04:37 PM
This is intersting. The other day I went to this woman\'s cubicle to work on her PC and as soon as I sat down she immediatly said it is hot in her cubicle and asked me, jokingly, if I could do anything about it. I was wearing my usuall NPA/SOE combo. Eveyone around her were complaining about it being too cold and she usually complains also.

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 05:14 PM
Hah, I thought someone else had this effect. Usually the girls that know whats going on (her knowing you are good looking etc..) do not complain of heat its the girls that are just confused.

nonscents
03-19-2003, 05:27 AM
6 drops of AE/m??? The most I\'ve used is 1 or 2. Maybe that\'s my problem. Isn\'t that way past OD territory?

nonscents
03-19-2003, 05:27 AM
6 drops of AE/m??? The most I\'ve used is 1 or 2. Maybe that\'s my problem. Isn\'t that way past OD territory?

tallmacky
03-19-2003, 12:54 PM
6? I only used 4, though I bet 4 is alot. I suck I can\'t smell anything and even at 4 drops I want to put on more but the most I have done is 4 drops.

oscar
03-22-2003, 01:43 PM
tallmacky and phersurf,

I thought your independent observations of women suddenly getting hot upon exposure to your pheromones were very interesting, and I didn\'t want this thread to fade away without at least making a comment.

I\'m not ready to go into a major hypothesis on this, but I do think it\'s curious that the brain\'s control center for body heat lies in the hypothalamus, the very part of the brain that responds to pheromone input.

Coincidence?

Whatever the relation or process may be, anything that stimulates women to loosen or remove clothing strikes me as a good thing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif