PDA

View Full Version : WAGG - What A Great Guy

CJ01
03-18-2003, 11:04 AM
So when´s the womens version gonna be out /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

WAGG : What A Great Girl !

frenchie
03-18-2003, 01:12 PM
it worked great for me - with other girls... Could be a nice product for lesbians.
If WAGG (what a great guy) is confirmed to be a good product for guys, WAGG (what a great girl) could be great !

Frenchie

Watcher
03-18-2003, 02:47 PM
Thats a great idea, im sure the company wouldnt mind the xtra sales.

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 02:50 PM
There seems to be a lack of known effective pheromones for women compared to men. I mean theres -nol and -cop but what after that dabbing in men\'s pheros and such which seems to have mixed reactions.

If I am wrong please tell me.

Watcher
03-18-2003, 02:55 PM
Youd be right, there are fewer females testing which means that the progress isnt as well defined as it is with the male forum section. PI(W) is probably the most effective out there for women (Nol and Cops) and Diluted EW with Nol has also had success reported.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 03:04 PM
No, you\'re exactly right, we don\'t seem to have as much to work with. I think it\'s because it\'s assumed women can always get laid so women don\'t need pheromones. I think it comes as a bit of a surprise, maybe, how much interest women actually have in pheromones. Maybe if we keep showing an interested presence, they will keep developing products for us. We use them more to keep what we\'ve got than to look for new, but we use them.

Watcher
03-18-2003, 03:13 PM
Well given the success of the womens forum it shows an interest is there, it comes down to sales though in the end and profitability for suppliers.
Single women could use it to get more attention and its business uses are very big to, i know i utilise pheromones in a business climate also.

SonnyBlack
03-19-2003, 10:24 AM
I actually was one of those person\'s who thought that women had it easy and could get laid whenever they wanted...hmm I guess I was wrong.

CJ01
03-19-2003, 11:42 AM
You´re NOT wrong at all !
Women CAN get laid, IF they want to.
From what I gathered since I´ve been on the board is that most women don´t use the pheros to get laid or pick up men like the guys do. Sometimes they´ve got their eyes on one particular guy or they´ve got a man already.

I never needed pheros to get some guy. But I don´t really care either. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2003, 11:58 AM
Of course we can get laid if we feel like it.

The thing is, getting laid by the one we picked out.

The rest, we don\'t care about. Generally, we just want that one that we selected.

tallmacky
03-19-2003, 12:26 PM
women want one, men want many. ofcourse that is general. women are in the position of when men approach accept or reject you will only see a girl go all out for that 1 guy that she finds interesting or considers a catch. That one guy to a girl is much more important then the random girls we get stares from so the phero\'s can boost the intereaction and maybe lock down a man to only one puss.

CJ01
03-19-2003, 12:31 PM
Women want one, men want many...?
That´s not quiete true /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Men and women are not as different as most people tend to think. - For better or worse. (GULP)

CJ01
03-19-2003, 12:34 PM
Frenchie, it worked great for you with other girls??? Details please ! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

So is this one product I should not use if I don´t want anymore attention from other women or could this come in handy for work and business situations too? Either way I´ll end up trying it sooner or later.

CJ

Watcher
03-19-2003, 12:36 PM
Youre so right CJ01, its closer than anyone thinks, just the appearence is that men = many, women = one. Although we know this isnt true all of the time, just some of the time.

frenchie
03-19-2003, 02:46 PM
you want details ?
I met this friend I\'m crazy about (every time I see her, I just... oops !) a couple of times. I had some WAGG on, plus one drop of PIw the second time (only on tshirt, never on skin). She kept touching and caressing me, really looking for a close physical contact. And every time, there was her new gf in the place... it seems WAGG is a good help in a more dynamic behavior and gave me another phero signature.

It doesn\'t mean every girl will jump on you ! I notice people are really cool around me, and it makes me feel good as well... kind of if I wanted someone it wouldn\'t be very difficult. The point is that, as you said earlier, women tend to want one person (man or woman), not many.

I think you should try it. My idea is to use it as a basis and add some other products, I\'m thinking of PIw and A1, even PIm.

Frenchie

EXIT63
03-19-2003, 03:34 PM
WAGG- What a Great Gal!

frenchie
03-19-2003, 10:52 PM
\"What a Great Gal!\" - nice name for WAGG ! :-)

believe it or not, I\'m really the shy type ! I\'m just starting to enjoy meeting people !
Maybe pheros start working after a good 7-8 months of experiments (and psychological evolution too) ? Maybe WAGG is the right stuff for me (it seems to be so far)...

CJ01
03-25-2003, 12:39 PM
Sorry I almost forgot about this post oops.

frenchie that sounds really promising, good for you! Is this the lady you´ve been after all this time or someone new?

I guess WAGG is on the top of my list from now on.
I´ve been thinking that WAGG and copulins should make a good combo or maybe even AE.... I´ll have fun playing around when I eventualy get my hands on it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I don´t know if anyone´s mentioned it elsewhere but how smelly is this stuff would you say? Is it easy to cover up?
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2003, 12:49 PM
It smells like clean guy pit sweat. It really smells nice. It\'s not strong. I would think very easy to cover.

CJ01
03-25-2003, 01:41 PM
Sounds good, thanks

frenchie
03-25-2003, 02:14 PM
\"frenchie that sounds really promising, good for you! Is this the lady you«ve been after all this time or someone new?\"
it\'s the one I\'m after... and it happened twice, though she has a new gf
I also got a good hit with a 27 yo girl : same physical contact, same reactions. I had a mix with WAGG (2-3 dabs) and PIw (1-2 drops).

Frenchie

CJ01
03-25-2003, 02:29 PM
She´s got a NEW gf... you mean she `skipped´ you? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif I must have a word with her about this !