PDA

View Full Version : God Bless St. Patrick

bivonic
03-18-2003, 04:39 AM
Only day of the year when I can approach a complete stranger, ask her if she is Irish & if she says yes give her a kiss on the cheek. Easily kissed over a dozen girls last night.

Got a big hit from these sisters, both 100% Irish (or so they say), I did the standard, \"Are you Irish?\" then they told me they were sisters & 100% so I gave them both a kiss on the cheek, they asked me if I was Irish & they both gave me a kiss on the cheek (bonus!). So I\'m talking to the one I liked, somehow she blurts out she\'s engaged, but rather then run away with my tail between my legs I asked them what they thought of my new cologne (not new at all - was wearing Angel/m). They both like it, but the engaged girl is sniffing my neck like a basset hound & is saying how \"yummy\" I am & then starts kissing me everywhere she smells it, on my neck, on my face, all the while we have kino going between us, grabbing each others arms so then we hold hands while I let her go nuts on my neck & face, I give her a few more kisses on the neck & then I had to pull back, it was getting a little too intense, she\'s engaged, sitting at a table with her sister & two guys, both of which I\'m certain are not her fiancee, at least everytime I asked her (like 3 times) either she would not answer me, maybe she shook her head, or she was too busy smelling me.

I put on 3 dabs of NPA at around 5:30 with 3 dabs of WAGG on the front of my shirt including the collar. When I got home to walk the dog at about 8:30 or so I put on a drop of PI/m behind the ears, a ton of PCC on my neck (front & back), SOE on arms & Angel/m on neck & forearms (wearing short sleeve Ireland soccer Jersey).

This is the second time I\'ve had a big hit from a girl that\'s engaged, I think they feel like they can hit on any guys they want, SO LONG as they tell the guy they are engaged (kind of like a safety valve), I\'m thinking they realize they are getting married in the near future & they won\'t be able to play the field much longer so they try to enjoy themselves as much as they can, I should have made out with that girl, I\'m such a wuss.

So the Angel/m was a big contributor, could the PCC be that much of an aphrodisiac as I really did liberally apply that all over my neck, normally I just put a few inches on the back of it? Guess it could have been a combination of a lot of things, the WAGG probably helped neutralize the close to OD -none levels I was wearing.

Only other odd thing to happen were these two girls I\'m friends, one is usually a complete priss (I still think she\'s a 30 y.o. virgin from Alabama - her roommate says otherwise). So prissy was hanging out with her guy friend & after being around me & having a few up close chats, she starts making out with this guy a lot, her roommate is in awe as it is totally out of character for her.

bundyburger
03-18-2003, 05:06 AM
Good report... To be sure to be sure. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif