PDA

View Full Version : Feelings about Realm?

newuser
03-17-2003, 08:06 PM
What are people\'s feelings about the effectiveness of Realm? Does anyone know the pheromone mixture?

cuddlebear
03-17-2003, 08:11 PM
Answer to question 1: It is underrated. Does better than some give credit for. Answer to question 2: I doubt it. I believe Realm/Erox was the first in the game and the first to patent a phero product ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Icemone
03-18-2003, 05:45 AM
I agree!

REALM Men is one of my favorites. Smells good ( not great ) and VERY sexual. Even on it\'s own with 2 sprays I
got lots of hits.

Since finding love-scnet, I use REALM ( a few dabs of a mix with NPA or The Edge. Anywhere from 6 to 1 Ration to
4 to 1 ration.

This is still the \"foundation\"
That and a few drops of \"Alter Ego\" with or without another cologne cover have gotten my the best results
( wild, passionate sex /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

P.s. REALM Men is supposed to lift your mood and it does that for me. It\'s one where I feel it and I feel when it is
missing.

CptKipling
03-18-2003, 08:17 AM
Isn\'t Realm the backwards product, the one that works by raising the user\'s mood? Sorry, having a slow day.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 08:29 AM
Yes, that\'s right.

Whitehall
03-20-2003, 12:52 PM
I have never noticed any sexual hits that I can credit to Realm for Men (RfM). It does elevate my mood and make me more cheerful. I think it has a very nice cover scent too although other fragrances are superior.

Realm for Women improves women\'s moods and helps tame PMS too!